PDA

View Full Version : 100 wounds Khorne Bloodbound/Nurgle Rotbringers

Bun Bun
12-09-2015, 12:14
A small force based off the box set with the addition of a few more models to bolster the size of the force.

Mighty Lord of Khorne - Axe of Khorne. Flesh hound has Blood dark claws and a collar of Khorne. (6)

Bloodsecrator - Ensorcelled axe. (5)

Bloodstoker - Torture blade and Bloodwhip. (5)

10 Blood Warriors - Goreaxes and Gorefists, Goreglaive, Chaos champion and Icon bearer. (20)

5 Blood Warriors - Two Goreaxes, Champion and Icon bearer. (10)

15 Bloodreavers - Meatripper axes, Chieftain, Icon Bearer and Hornblower. (15)

3 Skullcrushers - Ensorcelled axes and Brass-clad shields. Juggernauts have Brazen hooves. Skull hunter, Standard bearer and Hornblower. (15)

Khorgorath - Bone tentacles and Claws and Fangs. (8)

5 Putrid Blightkings - Blighted weapons. Blightlord, Icon bearer and Sonorous Tocsin. (16)

100 wounds total.

A decent enough force with a wide variety of different units to get the job done. The Khorgorath and the Bloodreavers will support each other with the Bloodstoker nearby to "encourage" the Khorgorath. The two units of Blood Warriors and the Putrid Blightkings will be on the flanks with the Skullcrushers in the middle of the force to intercept any major threats. The Blightkings will act as assassins to target enemy monsters and other multi-wound models. The Mighty Lord of Khorne will head out to challenge enemy characters whilst the Bloodsecrator will keep central to make the most from his Portal of Skulls.

Dragosanii12
12-09-2015, 14:44
Ill be honest im not sure about most of nthe stuff on the list but a heads up the Blightlord has 4 wounds so the blightkings would come to 16, making him probably not a worthy upgrade in a wounds balanced list.

Bun Bun
12-09-2015, 15:36
Well spotted. List amended to reflect this. I am playing a points balanced game against some friends of mine trying out the new 4 player scenario. I'm going up against Stormcast Eternals, Skaven and Orcs, Goblins and Ogres. It should be an interesting game.

Kegslayer
12-09-2015, 16:20
Your blood warriors are two separate units as there is no choice to mix weapons in units.

They also have 2 wounds each so you have 30 wounds not 15

Bun Bun
12-09-2015, 19:09
Your blood warriors are two separate units as there is no choice to mix weapons in units.

Yeah, you are correct, if going by the warscroll. I will edit the list to reflect, it will not make too much difference really as they will be running side by side anyway and I have enough models to give them a champion and a banner. I usually give the champion a Goreglaive if there are 10 models in the unit.

They also have 2 wounds each so you have 30 wounds not 15

Yeah I noticed that. However the total had been calculated with 30 wounds so it is all good as it still adds up to 100 wounds. :)