PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk riders - Sweep through lines

Aezeal
26-09-2015, 22:05
How is this rule interpreted - and I obviously don't mean the action itself but - I mean: if you kill your first target (or at least end up without enemies in 3") and get to a second target (this is all obvious) and you kill the second target too.... are you allowed to pile in 6 again? (theoretically doing this a few times ... though practically even getting the opportunity to do it a 2nd time will be hard).

hoggle76
28-09-2015, 11:41
yep exactly that, id say- though it never happens! would need a really lucky line up of really weak small units/individuals of enemy to hop between. in over 30 games, ive not even managed to do it once, let alone several times- guess i need more warhawks :)

furrie
28-09-2015, 13:26
I can see nothing that will stop it as long as there are units with 6" and you can kill all the models in the unit.

Aezeal
28-09-2015, 20:39
yep exactly that, id say- though it never happens! would need a really lucky line up of really weak small units/individuals of enemy to hop between. in over 30 games, ive not even managed to do it once, let alone several times- guess i need more warhawks :)

Well last game I was facing 3 skull catapult and I just COULD not reach them (without getting bogged down in melee) with either my dragon or WH riders. Later I thought that with a shadow dancer they would have reached the back line (34" move). I'd need major luck to kill a catapult though...but then I could sweep :D