PDA

View Full Version : Khorne vs Sigmar - Warhammer Age of Sigmar Battle Report

Tabletopminis
01-10-2015, 15:48
Celestant Prime take on Bloodthirster in this battle for Skull Keep using 'The Watchtower' Battleplan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqQrXJkAW6k

Spiney Norman
02-10-2015, 00:38
Nice report as ever guys, the dread fort looks excellent, a very one-sided game though, I was pretty shocked at how bad the blood thirster was, only 4 attacks hitting on a 4+ seems very poor for an avatar of the blood god, esp given the long odds on outrageous slaughter actually going off. Personally I think the celestant prime is a lot more powerful.

thesoundofmusica
02-10-2015, 07:42
Nice report as ever guys, the dread fort looks excellent, a very one-sided game though, I was pretty shocked at how bad the blood thirster was, only 4 attacks hitting on a 4+ seems very poor for an avatar of the blood god, esp given the long odds on outrageous slaughter actually going off. Personally I think the celestant prime is a lot more powerful.

I dunno. Outrageous slaughter can go off every combat phase. I think the Celestant Prime has more consistant damage but D6 damage and a chance to hit every unit within 8" with mortal wounds could potentially wreck battlelines.

Spiney Norman
02-10-2015, 08:48
I dunno. Outrageous slaughter can go off every combat phase. I think the Celestant Prime has more consistant damage but D6 damage and a chance to hit every unit within 8" with mortal wounds could potentially wreck battlelines.

But looking at stats, a BT is looking at two hits a turn, so averaging one outrageous slaughter every three turns of combat, with a fairly average save and stats reducing when he takes damage it's very unlikely to go off more than once, heck vandus killed it single handed in that game...

thesoundofmusica
02-10-2015, 14:00
But looking at stats, a BT is looking at two hits a turn, so averaging one outrageous slaughter every three turns of combat, with a fairly average save and stats reducing when he takes damage it's very unlikely to go off more than once, heck vandus killed it single handed in that game...

Thats what I said. The damage is inconsistent but will potentially wreck lines of troops.
I think that Bloodthirster is meant to break lines of infantry, judging by the stats. He has nothing going for him in single combat.