PDA

View Full Version : 100 W Vampire Counts

UndeadKing
12-10-2015, 22:34
So have started using wound comp. Not ideal but not a fan of the points comps that are about so..

Anyway have a game some time this week and i`m taking out my vamps against I believe a dwarf force but not sure on that just yet.

Vampire Lord
Wight King
Wight King with standard
Necromancer
2 Morghast archai
10 grave guard
10 grave guard
5 hexwraiths
5 black knights
3 vargheists
3 vargheists
Tomb banshee or cairn wraith

So thats my list, has a bit of everything in it to cover all bases.

I believe my opponent will be running dwarfs. He has just got them together and I think he has the following
Dwarf lord
rune breaker
engineer
dragon slayer
possibly some other hero
2 gyrocopters
2 gyro bombers
2 organ guns
10 ironbreakers
10 guys with guns
10 longbears
10 of some other dwarf unit
Plus possibly some other bits but i`m not 100% sure. Hoping to find out in a day or so for sure

Any thoughts on either list. Adding or taking away. Outright changes. Happy to hear what you have to offer.

Please no negativity. Thanks

Rolsheen
13-10-2015, 00:03
Nice list
I would drop the Wight King in favour of another Vampire Lord, the're a lot better.
Don't take a Banshee, take the Cairn Wraith the Banshee can't do much with her scream and melee attack.
If your going to use the Necromancer's Vanhel's Danse Macabre on the Grave Guard I would combine them into a unit of 20

UndeadKing
14-10-2015, 11:13
Nice list
I would drop the Wight King in favour of another Vampire Lord, the're a lot better.
Don't take a Banshee, take the Cairn Wraith the Banshee can't do much with her scream and melee attack.
If your going to use the Necromancer's Vanhel's Danse Macabre on the Grave Guard I would combine them into a unit of 20

Cheers, I will see about the extra vampire lord.

The dwarf list is as follows

Dwarf lord
Runelord
Thane bsb
Engineer
Dragon slayer
15 irondrakes
20 hammerers
10 long beards
2 organ guns
2 cannons
2 gyrocopters
1 gyrobomber

malisteen
09-12-2015, 16:06
How did the game go? Are you still playing? If you are, are you still using wound comp?