PDA

View Full Version : Ghostkeel, do you own/have you assembled one?

Inquisitor Kallus
22-10-2015, 17:36
Hello all,

im thinking about getting some Tau and the Ghostkeel to go with some Stealth suits im just building but have had in storage for years. I would like to know if it's possible to magnetize them to change their main gun from the raker to the big fusion thing?

Rules wise, are these guys half decent? Im thinking about doing an almost cityfighting style of army with some breachers and path finders with fish, kroot and other bits and bobs. Any cool ideas?

Thanks

R.D.
22-10-2015, 23:41
Hello all,

im thinking about getting some Tau and the Ghostkeel to go with some Stealth suits im just building but have had in storage for years. I would like to know if it's possible to magnetize them to change their main gun from the raker to the big fusion thing?

Yes, all you have to do is a put a magnet into the forearm.

Rules wise, are these guys half decent? Im thinking about doing an almost cityfighting style of army with some breachers and path finders with fish, kroot and other bits and bobs. Any cool ideas?

Thanks

It looks alright to me. If you're in a more casual metagame it's perfectly fine.

Wolf Lord Balrog
23-10-2015, 01:24
I'm finishing assembling mine right now. Magnetizing the main gun is indeed quite easy. I'm magnetizing several other parts too, though that is a bit trickier, since most of the Ghostkeel's components are so small and fiddly.

Just finished. As you can see, I've re-arranged the equipment configuration a bit. I magnetized the main gun, the secondary weapons, and the lower jetpack on the back (though that turned out slightly unsatisfactorily. I may just glue it after all).

Inquisitor Kallus
25-10-2015, 20:49
Thanks guys