PDA

View Full Version : Mezoa Forge World color scheme

Monospot
02-11-2015, 00:43
Hey all,

Does anyone know if the color scheme for the Forge World of Mezoa is out anywhere? It isn't in any of the HH books, and I can't find it with a moderate perusal of the web. If anyone knows if it is buried in some other source material, I'd be very grateful. I'm planning my HH Mechanicus Taghmata to be Mezoan with a House Hermetika Knight formation.

Thanks in advance!

Episkey
02-11-2015, 10:52
What I found so far, for very quick fluff, etc...

Sources for Mezoa:

Militarum Tempestus (6th Edition), pg. 17
Imperial Armour Volume One - Imperial Guard & Imperial Navy, pg. 8
The Horus Heresy - Book Four: Conquest, pp. 24-27, 35, 54, 66, 98

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MajorWesJanson
03-11-2015, 01:20
Don't see any art or pictures, but they are an offshoot of Lucius Forge World, so maybe use that color scheme as a base and make a variant.

Tygre
03-11-2015, 09:23
In Lexicanum it mentions that they don't have a Titan Legion (reference => The Horus Heresy Book Four: Conquest, p. 66). They do have Militarum Tempestus training facilities devoted to the 133rd Lambdan Lions regiments (reference => Codex: Militarum Tempestus, p. 17). There colour scheme looks like red with gold trim.

Also it will pay to know that in the canon Mezoa fell to the forces of Chaos during the Heresy.

Monospot
03-11-2015, 22:49
I saw all those sources...I was hoping someone knew of some really obscure place it may be. Oh, well, I guess I can't go wrong with an ash gray/Mars red combo to represent the "magma crust" world, as well as tying into the Lucius connection. And, fortunately, Mezoa only ALMOST falls to Chaos during the HH - it is alive and well in the Gothic sector in M41. Thanks guys!