PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Undivided

Drakkar du Chaos
03-11-2015, 08:48
I only need two things from GW to finish my great army of Malal : Hellcanon & unit of Chaos Chosen. Others things will be provided by Mierce, Avatar of War, Titan Forge, Scibor and such.
But i just cant stand these two last officials models i need, and the problem about the Chaos Chosen is there is not at all a viable alternative on the market and my conversion skills are as limited as my English writing skills.

So TLDR are Games Workshop going to release a new range for Chaos Undivided ? Have you any indication of it in AoS fluff ?

Cheeslord
03-11-2015, 08:58
Nobody can see past the Games Workshop InfoBarrier, but I would not expect any Chaos Undivided as they are moving to more IP protectible armies (Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle); however, Hellcannon may become a Khorne unit (Kind of thought it was...)

Mark

Drakkar du Chaos
03-11-2015, 11:36
Nobody can see past the Games Workshop InfoBarrier, but I would not expect any Chaos Undivided as they are moving to more IP protectible armies (Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle); however, Hellcannon may become a Khorne unit (Kind of thought it was...)

Mark

I already figured that but there is no mention of Undivided in the fluff ? Are Chaos range only be Khorne/Nurgle like with End of Times ?

Voss
03-11-2015, 12:10
It certainly looks that way, but then, they've been pushing undivided in a corner for years. Shame, as it has so much more potential than the one dimensional take they've elected for the gods.

Drakkar du Chaos
06-11-2015, 20:46
http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222176&d=1446823094

Please Archaon, do not come alone :(

theunwantedbeing
06-11-2015, 20:51
So TLDR are Games Workshop going to release a new range for Chaos Undivided ? Have you any indication of it in AoS fluff ?

Probably not, and no.

SuperHappyTime
06-11-2015, 21:07
http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222176&d=1446823094

Please Archaon, do not come alone :(

Only three heads on the mount... Red Bull, Blue Bird and Green Toad. So this should confirm Slaanesh is gone. Unless there's a massive pink snake head somewhere lower on the page.

Drakkar du Chaos
06-11-2015, 21:14
Only three heads on the mount... Red Bull, Blue Bird and Green Toad. So this should confirm Slaanesh is gone. Unless there's a massive pink snake head somewhere lower on the page.

Slaanesh on Archaon's shield.

Cheeslord
07-11-2015, 23:28
Slaanesh on Archaon's shield.

I don't see it - it looks like just a generic scary chaos face...

<edit> oh yes, I see it now - the small symbol near the bottom...

Khaines Wrath
08-11-2015, 03:03
Strange that Slaanesh is represented on the shield but not as a monstrous head on the beast...what? Are four heads ridiculous?

Col. Tartleton
08-11-2015, 23:28
They're going to sell us the extra head for $35 bucks a month later.

GrandmasterWang
09-11-2015, 04:01
Apparently Slaanesh is the tail.

Hellcannon isn't really Chaos Undivided. It is Chaos Dwarf mercenary unit so technically falls under the Hashut banner.

Of course there are those exceedingly rare cases when Chaos Dwarves abandon their religion so you could justify it that way

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk