PDA

View Full Version : Intersex destroyed by Luna Wolves.....

ReconTrojan
10-11-2015, 15:32
I've seen this passage written that after the incident that the Luna Wolves returned and "destroyed" the Interex. I'm sorry but I call BS. The Luna Wolves timeline is pretty established in the first couple of books and certainly Loken would have been involved in that action and I just don't see it happening for many reasons. First of all in the established book the Interex were badd asses themselves. Hell they enslaved the creatures that were whipping out Space Marines with ease as a sort of sanctuary. Then there is their technology, which was probably far more advanced in many ways that the Tau's. Then you have their fleet which their picket fleet had ships bigger than a Battle Barge. Then you have the size of their empire, no way a single legion or three " wiped them out" without suffering previous losses that would have made the HH nearly impossible. A better play than this idiotic casting off of the Interex would have been to have loyal legions involved in their destruction thus weakening them. Of course you run the risk of the Angel or Lion actually speaking to them and seeing into the truth of it.

It still pisses me off the haphazard way things shaped up in this conflict. Numbers are numbers and the legions did not have the numbers to just wipe them out without penalty. It's like Terra, give me 30 million well-entrenched and supplied human soldiers and I will stop the legions all day and every day. You want Titans to come at me, I dig and place small nuclear weapons in their path to have them collapse 100- feet, you want to aerial assault me,,,I fill the sky with so many missiles and flak you could walk on it and Space Marines can and will die with enough rounds, 30 million rounds a second will stop anything.....

DarkChaplain
11-11-2015, 05:40
Damn those Luna Wolves.

nagash66
11-11-2015, 09:37
It still pisses me off the haphazard way things shaped up in this conflict. Numbers are numbers and the legions did not have the numbers to just wipe them out without penalty. It's like Terra, give me 30 million well-entrenched and supplied human soldiers and I will stop the legions all day and every day. You want Titans to come at me, I dig and place small nuclear weapons in their path to have them collapse 100- feet, you want to aerial assault me,,,I fill the sky with so many missiles and flak you could walk on it and Space Marines can and will die with enough rounds, 30 million rounds a second will stop anything.....

Orbital craft kill 50% of your forces and render long range communication impossible, titans use their long range weapons and reduce your front line to boiling magma, drop pod assault kills you and takes out central communication hub. All the while the chaff in the imperial army tie your well supplied human front lines tied up with their well supplied human front line.

The problem witht he way the crusade has been show, is that in the majority of books the spotlight never leaves the marines, once you factor in all arms of the imperium working together it makes allot more sense ( but still fails to actually make proper sense).

narradisall
11-11-2015, 12:21
I always considered it was probably the numbers that played into the battle. I mean the Interex were only based in one system I think? The imperium of man might not have been as advanced but they really had such momentum and numbers it would be hard to stop them.

Dryaktylus
12-11-2015, 00:32
Intersex destroyed by Luna Wolves.....

Wow... :D

But finally they turned to some dark gods - one of them clearly a hermaphrodite! :shifty:

Darke
13-11-2015, 14:17
It did seem that the Interex were disposed of pretty quickly - basically one sentence in False Gods that said they were destroyed.

kilkrazy
13-11-2015, 14:57
Well the Intersex did love taking it from the Alien.
Far to many people trying to control that lot.
Hey, we've got Daemon weapons, we do what the Eldar tell/suggest us to.
For a super duper advanced civilization.
What I find interesting is. That haven't expanded to far. They're used by just about every one, they have a level of trust or obedience that's huge.
Maybe they found a rockety thing on their moon too.

Til a humie come's along an tries to tell us what to do. Then they get cranky.
They're just a pop of sheep. Not even Human sheep, Alien sheep.
It's no wonder they got stomped into the dirt.
They deserve nothing less.

Mr.Sparkle
17-11-2015, 17:03
Best typo ever.

ReconTrojan
19-11-2015, 23:47
Best typo ever.

lol oooops.

Sotek
22-11-2015, 23:25
I thought this was something to do with Zoolander 2 and the tumblerina action about Benedict Cumbersnatch!