PDA

View Full Version : 40K players north east england

Foulacy
12-11-2015, 19:22
Not sure if this is the right section to post so feel free to move it mods..

Any 40k players in north east England on here? More specifically Teesside/Middlesbrough/Redcar?

Trying to start off a small gaming group at mine maybe once a week/fortnight for all things 40k/pre heresy 30k too.

In the process of building a 6x4 good looking game table.. Just don't know anybody else in my area who plays.

We have two local stores a GW store and Asgard war games which are both great but still want to try set up something at mine maybe make some battle report content etc.

Drop me a PM of you are interested!

Rhaivaen
12-11-2015, 20:54
Redcar and Hartlepool both have clubs also.

Foulacy
12-11-2015, 21:19
Do they? I live in Redcar, where abouts? What is it called?

Rhaivaen
12-11-2015, 22:12
Euhm, they open ussually on monday and tuesdays, in the gentlemans pool club on church street, I'll get the name but atm it escapes me, lol. :) wuups, mixing places now lol.

In redcar it used to be the pub in the town centre near the 2 busstops, they since moved to a pub near the trainstation. Call the computer shop where they sell 40K and Flames of War, they can tell you the details.

Foulacy
12-11-2015, 23:00
I will do cheers mate, do you go to many local clubs for games?

Rhaivaen
12-11-2015, 23:13
Work permitting, tbh, I work the doors and do security, so if my shifts are low, I can,
If my shifts are high, like recent, nope :)

isthatnew?
13-11-2015, 08:13
Darlington has a club in the cafe near the GW store with bar facilities, Wednesday evening and Saturday from 11-4 are usual times. Darlingtondogsofwar on face book. Waugh games on skippers lane trading estate has gaming tables and 40k is played along with bolt action, FoW, and others, onsite cafe and shop.

williamsond
13-11-2015, 08:41
The gaming club network also have club listings that might help you out a bit, there are a good few in the Northeast, the south end of Northumberland has a few that I know of whitleybay, blyth etc.

Smooth Boy
13-11-2015, 17:07
There's a few in Newcastle and Durham but I suppose that's a bit out of your way? I actually think the NE is quite lucky in regards to clubs, there's quite a few of us up here. A guy from Durham is also on the 9th age rules committee I see.

Foulacy
13-11-2015, 21:05
I didn't realise that so many gaming clubs where in the north east!

Would still be good to have social night at mine now and then guess that will happen when I meet people while going to them.

Thanks guys.

Rhaivaen
14-11-2015, 07:03
Foulacy, what armies have you got? :)

Foulacy
14-11-2015, 15:00
I've got Tau, (my new main force)

Necrons

A tiny force of orks

And I am wanting to start 30k, but I want to play an army that other people don't play, if that makes sense haha? What about yourself?

Rhaivaen
16-11-2015, 02:50
I didn't reply fast enough in the PM's?, lol

Astra-Mili-GUARD!, Marines and Tau, lol..