PDA

View Full Version : has anyone changed their playstyle and found its been working better

WarsmithGarathor94
07-12-2015, 19:03
Hey guys I'm just curious has anyone changed their playstyle and find its working alot better for them? For example I used to run a plasma spam csm army but due to how much I've killed my own marines with gets hot I'm switching to a more aggressive melta and flamer spam list for my word bearers. Plasma will be brought by chosen : D

So anyone else changed up their list alot?

inq.serge
07-12-2015, 21:11
Last time I played (DE vs anti-cover, anti-skimmer, anti-DE stationary Shooty tau), I tried to use an "Anvil"/Grunt/Dogface/"[swearword describing excrement]Eater*"-unit (a Dark artisan Formation) mixed in for balance. I usually only use "Fast Attack"/"Fast-moving Glass Cannon"/"Glorious Hussar Master-race*"-units with some "Support"/"Shooty"/"Gun-derp*"-units. It won me the game (10-9), and I think I'm going to use lists with a little bit more internal balance.

* My name for Grunt, Fast Attack and Support (http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=19183) units. I do not consider myself biased.