PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 30k

kbfranklin
09-12-2015, 22:36
I pick up two boxes of The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth and traded for extra 30 power armor marines. I'm doing Raven Guard. I picked up the Use-books of The Horus Heresy - Book 3 - Extermination and The Horus Heresy - Legiones Astartes - Crusade Army List. My question is where do I find the Warhammer 30k rules?

Arthanor
09-12-2015, 22:57
Forgeworld does ebooks? Nice! Where do I find that? Should be much cheaper than those fancy hardbacks.. :rolleyes:

I believe 30k uses the same basic rulebook as 40k, so if you have the (e)book for that too, you're good to go.

kbfranklin
09-12-2015, 23:48
Sorry not e-book spell check change it before I read it. I put use-books. My friend got them, but he can't now use them because he playing Tyranids in 40k. Plus I got good deal on The Horus Heresy Betrayal at Calth. So I want to try Warhammer 30k.

Spiney Norman
10-12-2015, 00:59
Forgeworld does ebooks? Nice! Where do I find that? Should be much cheaper than those fancy hardbacks.. :rolleyes:

Oh much cheaper, just not legal, or actually made by Forgeworld ;)

As to the original question the only other thing you need is a copy of the rules of 40k 7th edition and you're good to go.