PDA

View Full Version : Lord Skreech Verminking

Pokoko
17-12-2015, 09:45
The dreaded 13th spell says "For each roll of 4 or more that unit suffers a mortal wound. Each model slain by the spell is mutated into a skaven as follows: after resolving this spell you can set up a new Verminus unit within 9" of the target unit – set up one model in this new unit for each model slain by this spell." Now my question is can the Verminus unit summoned this way be one of the Other Verminlords?

daboyzrule
17-12-2015, 11:03
I don't see why not, unless I'm missing something....

Choombatta
17-12-2015, 14:21
The dreaded 13th spell says "For each roll of 4 or more that unit suffers a mortal wound. Each model slain by the spell is mutated into a skaven as follows: after resolving this spell you can set up a new Verminus unit within 9" of the target unit – set up one model in this new unit for each model slain by this spell." Now my question is can the Verminus unit summoned this way be one of the Other Verminlords?

I am assuming Verminus is a keyword.
Do the Verminlords have the Verminus keyword?

Also, from the wording above, if Verminlords do have the Verminus keyword, you would have to put all the Verminlords created from the spell into a single unit per casting of the spell. You would not be able to create multiple Verminlords on their own in a single casting.

Choombatta
17-12-2015, 15:38
Looking over the warscrolls for Skaven, the Verminlord Warbringer is the only one of the Verminlords with the Verminus keyword.
So you could indeed use the Dreaded 13th spell to create a single unit of Verminlord Warbringers, but none of the other types of Verminlords.

Also, since the description for the Verminlords say it can only be a single model, no matter how many models you kill with the Dreaded 13th spell, you can only create a single Verminlord Warbringer per casting.