PDA

View Full Version : AOS Ogors Starter Army List Help

daboyzrule
18-12-2015, 07:14
So I'm thinking of starting an AoS Ogor (ogre) army. For my first list I was thinking something basic and well-rounded that could be almost competitive.
So I was thinking:

- Butcher

- 5 Ogres (Two clubs)

- 4 Leadbelchers

- 6 Iron Guts

- Stone horn (Blood Vulture)

This brings me to just under 80 wounds I believe, with 1 hero and 1 monster. This fits with about the restrictions of the current meta in my area.

I haven't bought anything yet so completely open to suggestions. Of course its better to got with more Iron Guts and less Ogres but this seems more fluff correct and means that I can get a good chunk of my army from buying the battalion and saving money. Not sold on the butcher at the moment, I could swap it for a firebelly or hunter? Or would a tyrant be better? What about the wargear options?

Any help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

broxus
27-12-2015, 09:57
I really like it. I would for sure give it a try.

madden
27-12-2015, 15:55
Not bad but i use iron fists instead of two clubs on basic ogres. And the butcher is excellent his base spell can be devestating and hes not bad in combat either. Upgrading to tyrant would be a good move as hes more survivable. On the stone horn i wouldn't bother with the raven as ive found move run then forced charge meajs hes going to be fighting more than shooting and it has the crossbow for that.
Have fun with the gutz.

daboyzrule
02-01-2016, 11:00
Thanks for the advice!