PDA

View Full Version : Stormcast Eternals Spare Bits

Lord Dan
29-12-2015, 17:44
For the AOS players who have purchased some, do the multipart kits come with any extra bits? I'm looking for a handful of Liberator heads, but my normal bits sources only seem to sell the push-fit models from the starter kit at the moment.

lbecks
29-12-2015, 17:52
Yes they do. And not just the Liberators, each kit has 2 or 3 different head options depending on the build.

GrandmasterWang
30-12-2015, 03:13
Yes they do. And not just the Liberators, each kit has 2 or 3 different head options depending on the build.
For Judicators or Liberators the kit makes 5 dudesmen. How many heads are supplied?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

-DE-
30-12-2015, 05:18
There are 12 heads in each kit - 2 Primes and 10 regular dudes; one set of 6 heads in total for each of the two weapon loadouts in either kit (hammers or swords for the Liberators, bows or crossbows for the Judicators). They differ primarily in the halo headdress ornamentation, and the way the Primes' crests flow.

Overall, the only letdown with these kits was that there is only one spare shoulder pad provided - I could sure use more!

Jind_Singh
30-12-2015, 05:28
Liberators - 7 extra heads, 10 additional hand weapons for the shield arm, a Prime Shield/shoulder pad, and a great axe/sword, and then 5 normal hand weapons (as you get 10)

The archer kit - again 7 extra heads, 1 shoulder pad, and then some fore arms and either 6 extra bows or crossbows (jnc special weapon)

Not sure about other kits - but guessing also packed full of spares.

Griefbringer
30-12-2015, 11:02
As far as I am aware, GW website has decent sprue shots for all of the Sigmarine kits - worth taking a look at if you are interested in looking for bits.

StealthKnightSteg
30-12-2015, 18:31
Knight-Azyros / Venator set extras: either bow/arrow with arms or sword and lantern with arms ; either quiver or sheathed dagger (on the back) ; either a hawk shape or lion shape pauldron ; it got 2 heads with crests ( light emmiting or just plumes) and if going for the Azyros a bird.