PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Rumour Roundup?

Gamgee
15-06-2005, 13:16
Hello all,

I was wondering wether there have been no rumours lately or if the Roundup is dead! I'm to lazy to go through al the subject, so I'm a big fan of the mods in charge of the roundup.

But anyhow, am I impatient or.... (please le it be my impatience ;) )

Greetings,

Gamgee

athamas
15-06-2005, 13:23
there has been no new romours recently!

the next big release is Wood elves, so warhammer has lots of pics ect... however the next predicted release is Black templars, however not untill chrismass!!

with the new 6 month window, very little has been said, we are alos in the 'no Games day' area currently, which is where alot of info can come from, and thus untill UK GD we wont have all that many new pics.. as there is nowhere to get those pics from!

Dante
15-06-2005, 15:35
there has been no new romours recently!

the next big release is Wood elves, so warhammer has lots of pics ect... however the next predicted release is Black templars, however not untill chrismass!!

with the new 6 month window, very little has been said, we are alos in the 'no Games day' area currently, which is where alot of info can come from, and thus untill UK GD we wont have all that many new pics.. as there is nowhere to get those pics from!

The Black Templars are coming earlier than that, look at September, or rather October as the start of their stuff being released... :D

zealousheretic
15-06-2005, 16:02
We're in a 40k dead zone of sorts.

Personally, I'm enjoying the spotlight being on my favorite army, particularly since it won't be long before we're back to Yet More Marines.

x-esiv-4c
15-06-2005, 16:22
Nothing new in the land of 40k it's all fantasy at the moment. Pretty amazing how fast wood-elves are coming out right after Ogre-kingdoms...Wish 40k moved that fast.

rkunisch
15-06-2005, 16:42
Nothing new in the land of 40k it's all fantasy at the moment. Pretty amazing how fast wood-elves are coming out right after Ogre-kingdoms...Wish 40k moved that fast.
Err, like the Tyranids follow the Space Marines for example? :rolleyes:

Ogre Kingdoms followed Codex: Space Marines as Wood Elves will follow Codex: Tyranids. I can't see your point here...

Have fun,

Rolf.

x-esiv-4c
15-06-2005, 16:45
I think there was a bigger time lapse between marines and nids then OK and WE

Brimstone
15-06-2005, 17:18
As soon as anything newsworthy or worth adding to it, we'll update it.

As has been said, nothing to report at the moment although I'm working on it.

Of course most of the time we rely on the members of Warseer to keep us updated so if you hear anything worthwhile let us know (and please good/reasonably accurate rumours only we try to be as selective as possible).

magnificent*
17-06-2005, 06:59
Thanks for the rumour round up I really like it.