PDA

View Full Version : The inquisiton keeping eye on a chapter

WarsmithGarathor94
24-04-2016, 20:39
Hey guys
So for my imperial fists successor im having them story wise have a company which goes renegade (rather amusing considering the chapter considers the big E to be a god). Anyway im wondering for how long do you think the inquisiton would keep their eyes on them

librisrouge
25-04-2016, 02:32
Only a couple of centuries, depending on good behavior. Of course that will be followed by a millennial of enhanced gene seed tithes and scrutiny. The occasional flash inspection could be a forever thing.

Really, you should just be glad we didn't exterminatus your home world.

++This message brought to you by your friendly sector Inquisition. Remember, we're watching.++

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackcherry
25-04-2016, 12:46
Its been known to happen - the Dark Angels have been under surveillance for centuries, if not longer.

Though anyone who does look too close ends up vanishing...

WarsmithGarathor94
25-04-2016, 14:56
Its been known to happen - the Dark Angels have been under surveillance for centuries, if not longer.

Though anyone who does look too close ends up vanishing...

Lol
Poor inquisitors

kilkrazy
25-04-2016, 17:04
The Inq watch everyone. Nothing unusual there.
The Fists dont worship him. The BT on the other hand do (see what I did there)
I guess you could call the Soul Drinkers renegades, or mutants. Their hands were in the right place anyway.

daveNYC
25-04-2016, 19:22
Hey guys
So for my imperial fists successor im having them story wise have a company which goes renegade (rather amusing considering the chapter considers the big E to be a god). Anyway im wondering for how long do you think the inquisiton would keep their eyes on them

An entire company? That's a chunk of peeps. Depending on how codex adherent the chapter is, the specific company could be quite relevant to the question. First company means that the vets in terminator armor all went evil. Basically that the experienced members and future leadership of the chapter were corrupt and quite possibly influencing the newer members of the chapter. OTOH, having the 10th company, the scouts, go bad could mean that it wasn't the chapter necessarily, but perhaps the recruiting stock, or perhaps simply the trainers or implantation process, maybe the gene seed went bad.

Deciding which company turned, and why they did so will help inform your answer.

Razios
26-04-2016, 04:55
Also it depend on how the chapter react, almost all have their dirty secreats: the space wolfs and the wulften, Ultramarines and conquistius(or something like that) the raven guard and whatever experiment after the istavan debacle and the whole Dark angel thing, maybe the inquisitor didnt know and the chapter is trying to purge them without everyone know it

WarsmithGarathor94
26-04-2016, 10:25
Its the chapters 2nd company which goes renegade. My thinking is when the word gets back to the rest of the chapter the chapter master immediately calls all available resources to him and forms up a strike force to hunt the renegades down.
@Killkrazy i know the fists dont but my successor chapter does worship the emprah