PDA

View Full Version : Trading Warhammer + 40k - Looking for Dealer to Offload Large Amount of Items

EddieH
25-04-2016, 12:49
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I posted anything here so not sure if this is in the right forum, I've looked and couldn't find a traders thread.

I have a large amount of old warhammer and 40k books, boxed sets and figures in various states of completeness, most of it is in good to very good condition.

I have been collecting White Dwarf magazines and codexes and other rulebooks since the late 80s and want to offload my whole collection in bulk so looking for a dealer who is willing to give me a fair price.

I am working on a list of items and worked through 5 banana boxes of books and magazines last night, I have over around 300 White Dwarf magazines and most codexes released in the 90's and 2000's, and there's still a couple left in the attic plus a large CSM army, a medium sized SW army, Necromunda and Epic/Space Marine boxes and associated figures etc.

If anyone is interested in buying my collection off me and is going to offer a fair price then PM me to discuss.

Thanks,

Eddie

blackcherry
25-04-2016, 13:38
Hi EddieH,

The Trading Forums are here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?52-Trading-Forum). They're very active, so I hope you find a someone who can take some of your bits off your hands.

You may want to break some of it up, as its a real range of items you have. I know that depending on the buyer, you will get a good price for the necromunda bits now they are out of production.

EddieH
25-04-2016, 13:41
Thanks Blackcherry, will go and look on the forums now.