PDA

View Full Version : Quick Response Needed

Lavfluris
11-07-2006, 00:54
Hello,

Can someone grab their Codex: Chaos Space Marines and tell me the M39 date which is recorded near to Paramar on the map on the last page?

If anyone would like to copy the map and email it to me, that would be appreciated. My email is [email]Lavfluris@hotmail.com[/email

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Here's a map of where Paramar is...
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/Lavfluris/Paramar.jpg

bertcom1
11-07-2006, 01:12
Got 2 dates with arrows on the map.

One has an arrowhead pointing at roughly that location. (901.M36)

Another has an arrow passing through that location (723.M36) I think this is the one you want. The 723 is written on the border edges of the map, roughly where your map has "Ormsworld" written.

Helpful?

Lavfluris
11-07-2006, 01:13
It should be a M39 date. I know the millenium, but not the precise date.

I think the Codex: CSM map and the one I have there are slightly out.

Cheers. :)

EDIT: I should have said M39 originally...

bertcom1
11-07-2006, 01:17
Got it.

301.M39

This is a bit further northeast of the border

IncubiLord
11-07-2006, 01:18
Paramar isn't labeled in the back of the CSM 'dex, but the date in the right area is 301M39. That's an arrow which appears pretty much straight over from Fenris.

Lavfluris
11-07-2006, 01:21
Fenris has never been directly attacked by Chaos though.

Paramar was at some point attacked and Fabius Bile was involved. It is where he was labelled 'Clone Lord'.

I'm pretty sure it's during the 301.M39 date that appears.

malika
11-07-2006, 10:43
Clone Wolf? Tell me more about that!

And Fernis was attacked by the Thousand Sons.

Overlord Krycis
11-07-2006, 16:09
Fenris has never been directly attacked by Chaos though.

:wtf:

Er...ok...so the Fang was never attacked by the Thousand Sons and Bjorn was never awakened to deal with those pesky Chaos Sorceror-types...

Way to re-write Space Wolf Fluff...:eyebrows:

Shaper Shakra
11-07-2006, 16:21
Oh chill out! No need to be a jerk just because somebody isn't up-to-date on their fluff! :rolleyes:

And if you don't mind me asking Lavfluris, why did you need this information so urgently?

Lavfluris
11-07-2006, 17:25
And Fernis was attacked by the Thousand Sons.Oh yes, I did forget about that. I think I really meant to say a Black Crusade never affected Fenris.

No need to be a jerk just because somebody isn't up-to-date on their fluff! :rolleyes:More like I had forgotten. ;)

And if you don't mind me asking Lavfluris, why did you need this information so urgently?It's for my latest Army Background. I have misplaced my Codex, so needed some help.

If anyone would like to copy the map and email it to me, that would be appreciated. My email is Lavfluris@hotmail.com.

Overlord Krycis
11-07-2006, 22:03
Sorry...I didn't mean to come a across as a jerk...I've had a really crappy day.
I formally apologise...:angel:

@Lavfluris - wouldn't mind reading the Army Background once you've written it...

Lavfluris
12-07-2006, 17:36
Sorry...I didn't mean to come a across as a jerk...I've had a really crappy day.
I formally apologise...:angel:No worries, it happens some times.