PDA

View Full Version : CSM Teardrop collecting thread.

nagash66
15-07-2016, 10:42
So, lets try something pro-active for a change! Rather then let the endless chaos whinefest derail more and more threads, only for those threads to be further derailed by the counter whine-whine and so on until they become a convoluted mess of CSM tears and people tired of getting covered in CSM tears tears.

Why not have a thread, where CSM players can come to when in their shoutiest, whiniest, most derailsy moods?

Its simple! Simply copy-paste the quote of the poster which made you want to start the temper tantrum and then proceed as normal with the whine fest at your pleasure .

To the vast majority of CSM players to which this thread does not apply i say this, move along nothing to see here. To the rest ( and you know who you are) welcome to your new home!

blackcherry
15-07-2016, 11:24
This is gonna get locked so fast...

Latro_
15-07-2016, 11:26
Its simple! Simply copy-paste the quote of the poster which made you want to start the temper tantrum and then proceed as normal with the whine fest at your pleasure .

okie, done

Kakapo42
15-07-2016, 11:50
Well I for one would actually really like a teardrop collecting thread, because there are a lot of things about the hobby at the moment that are making me very... well I don't like to say depressed, because I'm certain I don't actually have depression and I don't want to take attention away from what is a very serious disorder that affects many other people, but certainly profoundly miserable, and it would be nice to have a place to vent my feelings about them and look for support and comfort from the community. You know, because that's nice to have in those sorts of situations.

This thread however, seems needlessly confrontational and I will not be surprised if it draws the wrath of the Warseer Inquisition.

Teh Real New Girl
15-07-2016, 13:04
*flashes Inquisition arm tatts*

nagash66
15-07-2016, 13:26
needlessly

This is where we disagree, the situation needed confronting a while ago, the need is there, i am more then happy to be corrected on the tools used, be it by our glorious overlords or posters.

Kakapo42
15-07-2016, 14:12
This is where we disagree, the situation needed confronting a while ago, the need is there, i am more then happy to be corrected on the tools used, be it by our glorious overlords or posters.

Oh I agree that it's somewhat... problematic, I'm just not sure that this was the best way to try and resolve it. It seems to me that something like a good strong confrontational PM (possibly copied and pasted to all the posters you consider to be problematic) might have been a better alternative, or perhaps coordinating with the moderators. It might just be the diplomatic reasonable Tau player in me, or maybe it's my communications studies kicking in, but I feel like something more personal, with the aim of establishing a dialogue with the offending parties would be more productive.

Denny
15-07-2016, 14:25
Oh I agree that it's somewhat... problematic, I'm just not sure that this was the best way to try and resolve it.

I think I see what you're saying.
We should set fire to more stuff, right?

thenineteenthprimarch
15-07-2016, 15:10
Well, I'll add what I can, but since I can't post any new threads until I have participated in some unspecified number of existing ones, then it appears I am beholden to the self-confessed righteousness of those above me. But as I understand it, the inquisitors are all but expended monitoring more overtly seditious posts; so it appears I am free to express myself. Much like the iterators aboard the Vengeful Spirit. Whatever. I have a one-sided dice in my hand. Work that out if you will but understand the consequences: for they are diabolical. If I roll, you are doomed. Yet your desire for me to roll is strong.

Imperialis_Dominatus
18-07-2016, 08:32
A containment thread would be nice.

A spiteful piece of work like this thread can go find Isha and take her place.

...I feel like something more personal, with the aim of establishing a dialogue with the offending parties would be more productive.

I doubt being productive is really the point of this.

I think I see what you're saying.
We should set fire to more stuff, right?

No. Set the regular amount of stuff on fire, but set it... more on fire.

Casper Hawser
18-07-2016, 13:02
GW hates Chaos. Jervis hates chaos. Old models not enough options in kits. Space Marines stole all our rules and left us with nothing. We always lose in fluff.
Guess who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk