PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point orc and goblins

chaos-king
11-07-2006, 23:01
can you give me feedback about my list thanks

characters
235pts orc warboss
boar,light armour,sheld,sword os striking ,warboss umm's big boss at,guzzla backbone brew

140pts goblin shaman
lv2,staff of snekey stealing,nibbla itty ring

150pts orc shaman
lv2,staff of baduumm

145pts night goblin shaman
lv2,dispell scroll,ditto's double doin doo-dahas

core
13orc boyz big'uns 170pts
boss,muscian,bearer,extra HW,nogg's banner of butchery

14 orc boyz 140pts
boss,muscian,bearer,sheld,spears

20 goblins 100pts
boss,muscian,bearer,short bows,light armour

20 goblins 100pts

6 snotling swarm bases 150pts

10 wolf riders 150pts

23 night goblins 155pts
boss,muscian,bearer,bows,3 fanatics

special
orc charriot 80pts

orc charriot 80pts

rare
giant 205pts

2000points

jahorin
12-07-2006, 00:19
you have to many points in your character and their magic items... you almost have 1/3 of your army there.

your units are really to small, orc should be 20-25 strong, and goblins 36-42 strong. also, short bow is not the best option for goblins, i would opt for a shield that we way if you get into HtH you will have a 4+ save. your chariots don't have any support, they move to fast for the rest of the army, you should have a unit of boar boyz to accompany them. that way you can make a better flank force.

this is also a personal remark, but your list lacks flavor, it look like you took a unit of everything and put it together. yes orcs & goblin have a lot of choice of units... but it doesn't mean you have to put them all in there. it looks like you took the small unit of night goblin just to get 3 fanatics.

it just my opinion.

chaos-king
12-07-2006, 00:55
you have to many points in your character and their magic items... you almost have 1/3 of your army there.

your units are really to small, orc should be 20-25 strong, and goblins 36-42 strong. also, short bow is not the best option for goblins, i would opt for a shield that we way if you get into HtH you will have a 4+ save. your chariots don't have any support, they move to fast for the rest of the army, you should have a unit of boar boyz to accompany them. that way you can make a better flank force.

this is also a personal remark, but your list lacks flavor, it look like you took a unit of everything and put it together. yes orcs & goblin have a lot of choice of units... but it doesn't mean you have to put them all in there. it looks like you took the small unit of night goblin just to get 3 fanatics.

it just my opinion.ok well half of my list is bought and painted so their is no turning back