PDA

View Full Version : Guardsman for necromunda

bob syko
13-07-2006, 14:54
Does anyone know of any rules for guardsman in necromunda, i've always been interested in trying it but could never think of a reason why they would be there but if there are rules somewhere there must be reasons right, if there are rules somewhere that are official please call me an idiot and point me in the right direction. Thanks.

kortholaxthedamned
13-07-2006, 18:47
i suppose no Guardsmen rules have been designed because rules-wise and fluff-wise they can easily be represented by Van Saar Gangers

monkey child
13-07-2006, 18:54
fluff wise its completly belivable that guard or pdf forces would be in necromunda ranging from, peace keeping, press ganging, removing a overly powerfull gang, seizing archeotech ect. ect rules wise i dont think theres anything official but im sure ive seen some fan rules somewhere. I f not try using the enforcer rules as a base and just remove and alter certail skills and equipment.

Festus
13-07-2006, 19:15
Look here:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24308

memitchell747
19-07-2006, 02:22
Necro Mag. 1 has an article called Incursion which is a mini-campagn pitting PDF troops lead by a Commisar against gangers. The Commisar and PDF troops are taken straight from 40k ver. 2. I can't remember if they have skills, ect. Better ammo rolls for sure.

If you are looking for further inspiration, the Battle of Armegeddon featured IG, PDF, and hive gangs against Orks in the main hives, Hades being the most famous. I've always wanted to run a mini-campaign like that, using Gorkamorka gangs in the hive. I believe it is the book Warriors of Ultramar that has gangers fighting Tyranids. If you Google for the Battle Bible, you can find all you need to know to run 40Kver.2 models.