PDA

View Full Version : Old World - Who "survived" but didn't make it to AoS?

Urgat
11-12-2016, 12:22
I know there's a few characters that were forgotten completely during the ET events, we don't know if they died or lived. For instance, there's Skarsnik and Wuurzag, we have no idea what happened to them.
Do you people have any other names that pop to mind, that were also forgotten during the ET, whetever their species/faction?

Little Joe
11-12-2016, 13:47
Colour me a noob, but did time not progress? AoS has had a few thousand years of history before the current setting. So would they not all be dead, even if Sigmar reforged and rebooted it all?

Disclaimer: I ignore AoS. :angel:

Urgat
11-12-2016, 14:02
Yeah, well, I meant "at the closure of ET" obviously ;)

Little Joe
11-12-2016, 14:33
All dwarfs are dead, mass genocide there. They took the time to write them off one by one.

Most if not all top vampires should be alive.

Greenskins suffered mass genocide as well, Skarsnik and Wurrzag are the only named big characters at that time missing (tunnel and not in story).

Humans: Borderlands enslaved by Skaven, Bretonians are "lost" or dead, The Empire only has Karl Franz/Sigmar left it seems.

No idea about other races.

You want to play post apocalyptic Warhammer games?

Urgat
11-12-2016, 20:37
I want to write some sort of post apocalyptic background, yup. It's only for my own amusement, really, I don't even plan on sharing it, my observation is that people don't care about that kind of stuff anyway.

Skywave
12-12-2016, 04:19
Settra got his body re-assembled at the end of the first book with a promising story to come, but that never happened. He was forgotten after that in the sea of chaos and Khorne-new-guys that where everywhere by the end. I think Khalida also survived from what I remember, but was never mentioned again after the battle against Nurgle.

Memnos
12-12-2016, 11:29
Ghorros Warhoof survived. So did Krakanrok the Black.

Urgat
12-12-2016, 16:07
Cool, keep 'em coming peeps!
I'll reread the ET books soon, but I need to get back Glotkin, I lent it to a friend eons ago and have yet to get it back :/

Anyway, for now:

O&G: Skarsnik (sans Gobbla :(), wuurzag
Dwarfs: nobody, really, not a single one? :(
Empire: ?
HElves:?
Welves: Ladrielle's lover?
Delves: ... ... ... Morathi? (what's her status in AoS?) Shadowblade?
WoC: everybody? (:p) Pb is, everybody's gone to AoS, too.
Beastmen: Ghorros
TK: Settra
Ogres: ?
VC: bit vague, need to check. Iirc, last we heard of him, Abhorash was alive with... What about the Nameless one? I don't remember. All the other vampires (Neferata, Mannfred) switched to AoS, right?
Brets: Gilles?
Skavens: ?
LM: all gone/dead.

sedgey
12-12-2016, 19:47
Gilles, Abhorash, the Red Duke and Duke Jerrod were apparently holed up in Bretonnia at the end, but no mention was made of their fate.

I think Khalida and Isabella von Carstein (along with Neferata) were in Sylvania, watching the world die.

I don't remember Krakanrok the Black or Kholek Suneater dying.

The Nameless was killed by Luthor Huss in the last book.

The 1d4chan End Times page has a whole list of characters who died (and how) plus those who apparently survived. Some of those are based off Josh Reynolds' comments, which aren't really official, but otherwise it's the most thorough list there is.

Urgat
12-12-2016, 21:14
Thank, do you have a link to this page?

benvoliothefirst
12-12-2016, 21:25
I read the newer "Mortarch of Night" and "Lord of Undeath" books put out recently by Black Library and they had some interesting stuff in them. Mannfred's still around and causing trouble. Neferata created a "New Lahmia" that was a fully fleshed-out (sorry!) Nehekharan city full of living slaves and pyramids, and then chaos overran the place, which was kinda weird. Why give her her heart's desire only to instantly reset back to the status quo?

sedgey
12-12-2016, 22:23
Thank, do you have a link to this page?
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times

BlackJuju
15-12-2016, 08:48
About Kholek Suneater, according to Joshy Reynolds, he was ultimately killed by Settra, as a test to prove his worth to Archaon--the dragon ogre was uncontrollable, and thus of no use to the Three Eyed King. The battle lasted for four days, and flattened most of the forest around Middenheim, before Settra killed him and drag him to the temple of Ulric and deposit his dead body at Archaon's feet.

Also wee can safely say that Deamons cannot die, they just get banished back to the Immaterium .

Anyone knows what happen to Ikit Claw ?
Plus this :

Gilles, Abhorash, the Red Duke and Duke Jerrod were apparently holed up in Bretonnia at the end, but no mention was made of their fate.

I think Khalida and Isabella von Carstein (along with Neferata) were in Sylvania, watching the world die.

I don't remember Krakanrok the Black or Kholek Suneater dying.

The 1d4chan End Times page has a whole list of characters who died (and how) plus those who apparently survived. Some of those are based off Josh Reynolds' comments, which aren't really official, but otherwise it's the most thorough list there is.