PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Trader re-print cost?

Ra Ra Rasputin
12-01-2017, 22:48
Anyone know how much the WHW exclusive re-print is?

Lost Egg
13-01-2017, 07:40
No idea sorry.

I wonder what the quality is like as its a scan.

Ra Ra Rasputin
13-01-2017, 08:17
Iv'e heard good report of the quality just no-one seems to know the price and its nmot listed on all the visit WHW pages

williamsond
13-01-2017, 09:41
I believe I read on face book it was around 30 pounds (it may have been 38 I cant remember what the guy posted) on the day and people have said the quality of the scans are very good with only slight problems in the contrast in some of the photos, the big difference was the quality of the paper being much better in the re-print than the original, this caused the book to be a lot thicker than the original.

Late
13-01-2017, 18:20
35 pounds, I really hope it will be available worldwide, my original copy is pretty busted up :D

Ra Ra Rasputin
13-01-2017, 18:35
cheers guys. i certainly need one from a age when a single tank didn't take up a quarter of a tile....

Galadrin
13-01-2017, 19:28
My copy is still like it was fresh off the printing press! Nice sharp corners, bright and bold ink. It's a beautiful book, but I only play 2nd Edition these days!

Lost Egg
14-01-2017, 07:58
I used to have a copy and got Rick P to sign it but I sold it on eBay in the end.

Still, its a nice idea for GW reprinting it. I'd like to see them update the 'Battle on the Farm' scenario. Maybe they should theme the 8th ed game box on Rynn's World...though Marines vs Orks is a little over done.

Senbei
31-01-2017, 17:30
Still, its a nice idea for GW reprinting it. I'd like to see them update the 'Battle on the Farm' scenario. Maybe they should theme the 8th ed game box on Rynn's World...though Marines vs Orks is a little over done.

I've always wondered why it was such an unbalanced scenario? There were almost as many Marines as there were Orks... and the Marines were defending hard cover and had a heavy weapon :P