10 Dryads (x2)
14 Glade Guard (x2)
8 Glade Riders w/musician

Special
10 Wardancers w/musician

Rare
10 Waywatchers
1 Treeman

Pretty basic stuff here. I use a lot of forest movement to help isolate critical enemy units, and block possible charges. The Moonstone furthers this endeavor by making my Wardancers quite mobile, at least once per game. It's pretty succeptable to a dwarf player with an anvil. But I have pretty good success with the list overall.

shadowprince
14-07-2006, 21:48
the problem is some of the uits are a bit large, the Wardancers should be in two of five or six, and the Wayatchers should be at about 6,

Also Glade guard normally work better in fives but right ideas.

Wreckage
15-07-2006, 11:38
Generico List:

Characters
Level 4 Spellweaver, Calaigor's Staff
Level 2 Spellsinger
Wardancer Noble, Moonstone of Hidden Ways

Core
10 Dryads (x2) Too big, 8 is more than enough.
14 Glade Guard (x2) Too big, 10 is perfect.
8 Glade Riders w/musician Too big, 6 is best since you cant have ranks.

Special
10 Wardancers w/musician Too big, 8 is perfect. I would add a Bladesinger for challenge acceptance/declining, especially with a noble joining the unit.

Rare
10 Waywatchers Too big, 6 is still functional.
1 Treeman

Pretty basic stuff here. I use a lot of forest movement to help isolate critical enemy units, and block possible charges. The Moonstone furthers this endeavor by making my Wardancers quite mobile, at least once per game. It's pretty succeptable to a dwarf player with an anvil. But I have pretty good success with the list overall.

Dropping the numbers to what I recommend frees up a whopping 295 points. With the points I would purchase 6 Wild Riders with Full Command and the War Banner (217 points), a Bladesinger upgrade, as well 2 dispel scrolls. There would still be 14 points left!

god octo
15-07-2006, 19:52
i would go with Wreckage's plan, as although you have mages, you will need scrolls to pretect you, as woodies hate magic. ALso, as Wreckage said, some of your units such as the waywatchers, are way toooooo bog and you will not be able to manouvaer them.

Brock Samson
20-07-2006, 19:18
I like the suggestions. I have cut my untis down a bit, to free up some extra point to include Wild Riders. I am still rolling my waywatchers at 8. In my experience (and perhaps with my style) 6 isn't that effective. I have some character changes too. But overall, thanks for a different perspective, it gave me some brainstorms.

popisdead
07-08-2006, 04:19
10 Dryads (x2)

Take 8 w/ a Branch Nymph.

14 Glade Guard (x2)

Take 10 w/ a musician.

8 Glade Riders w/musician

drop 2 - 3

10 Wardancers w/musician

drop 2, take a champion.

Rare
10 Waywatchers