PDA

View Full Version : Wait--Cato Sicarius is dead?!

FmrDakkanautKaptinBadrukk
06-08-2017, 14:40
Today is my 18th birthday, and I got Codex Space Marines and Boss Zagstrukk. I look in the Codex, and it appears that the 2nd company captain is no longer Cato Sicarius, but instead somebody by the name of Acheran. Also, on page 98, it says Cato Sicarius was lost in the Warp. I cannot accept this, at the moment.

How do you all feel about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fangschrecken
06-08-2017, 17:01
He could reappear at anytime. Lysander of the Imperial Fists was lost in the warp for over 1,000 years.

FmrDakkanautKaptinBadrukk
06-08-2017, 17:20
He could reappear at anytime. Lysander of the Imperial Fists was lost in the warp for over 1,000 years.

Thank the Emperor.
I hope he comes back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Damocles
06-08-2017, 18:01
Sicarius went off with Guilliman on the Terran Crusade as the leader of the Victrix Guard.

I'm not sure that he remained Captain of the 2nd after taking command of the Victrix?

Cèsar de Quart
12-10-2017, 22:17
I remember some grievance within the Ultramarines, Sicarius and Agemman were at odds with each other with Calgar trying to keep both of them at bay. It was the most human conflict I've ever seen in an Astartes Chapter.

"Killing" Sicarius off seems rather unfortunate, I wanted to see who won, if Sicarius or Agemman... after all, I think Calgar is due an heroic death already. He's a larger than life character with no distinct personality at all (like most marines, granted), but one whose death would mean something. Sicarius... well, not so much.

Also, now that Bobby G is back, Calgar's position seems a bit redundant, and his awesomeness and grandeur are diminished by comparison, which I find extremely, extremely sad. GW, kill him, for dignity, please!

Lord Damocles
13-10-2017, 17:05
GW, kill him, for dignity, please!
Spoilers for Veil of Darkness:
Calgar gets killed by a Deathmark Assassin, but then it turns out that it was all a timey-wimey dream and Sicarius saves the day...
:(

Cèsar de Quart
14-10-2017, 18:06
Well... bugger.