PDA

View Full Version : Is this fluffy?

Gyulkus Chaos Saurus
25-07-2006, 00:15
If I have a brettonian army themed to be from mousillon, is it fluffy if I have a model with the grail vow?

Splagbot
25-07-2006, 00:20
I think it's fine, it could be something related to the false grail affair maybe, after all not all the Knights have to have been evil, they could be disgraced Knights, it makes them no less blessed by the lady.

Cpt. Drill
25-07-2006, 00:26
What else is going to be in the army?

Gyulkus Chaos Saurus
25-07-2006, 00:48
I was going to have maxed out characters (1 lord, 3 paladins, and 1 damsel[probably using a lahmian vampire for the model]) Many Knight of the Realm, 2-3 units of men at arms (with a paladin with virtue of empathy). a unit or 2 of peasant bowmen, pegasus knights, and trebuchets. The only thing is I was going to convert the men at arms with some zombie bitz, as it mentions in the army book that merovech had "shambling servants" which I assumed were zombies.

Sir_Turalyon
25-07-2006, 01:00
I'm afraid it is unfluffy to call it Grail Vow; while some knights following False Grail may believe they are Grail Knights, Lady cannot be fooled.
Of course, you can use Grail Vow as somethng different (say, call them Black Knight, Cursed Knights or Knights who say NI!, and claim their curse / word NI work just like Grail Vow).

Kotobuki
25-07-2006, 05:20
The land of Mousillion was once one of the greatest lands in the Kingdom. Simply because they have no Duke, and the land is disgraced, does not mean that all the residents of Mousillion are 'evil'. It is certainly plausible that there are still righteous men among those of Mosillion. I would not doubt that the land has grail knights that roam it, and fight to protect what is left of it's holy sites. I certainly would not take a full unit of 12, though... that's fer darn tootin. I would shy away from Pegasus Knights as well. I doubt the residents of Parravon would take kindly to the Disgraced peoples of Mousillion trying to capture thier Pegasi.