15 warriors of Korn 365
haliberds, command
banner of Rage

chariot of undivided 120

5 marauder horsemen 81
flaials, musician

2 x 10 5/5 beastherd 110

Total 1503

aganst shotty armies the chariot gets traded for a champion of some sorts... Im thinking exalted with sword of might and a shield

Khorn on the march
29-03-2005, 18:43
Corn should be on the plate not on the battlefield, i belive that your speed is a great porblem against any kind of armies beacouse you cant manuver them enughf, a brettonia army will crush you like a bug beacous you cant take a charge. blood crushers could be a fun thing in your army if you don't whant the knights.

Outcast995
29-03-2005, 23:47
isnt their a h in korn so its khorn

Ethereal Alpaca
30-03-2005, 06:22
It looks too slow to me, sure pretty hard in combat, but hard to maneover well, with a fast and deadly movement of 4. :rolleyes:

What is the purpose of the beastmen? Are they there to screen two of your units against frenzy, or to guard the flanks?

isnt their a h in korn so its khorn

Actually there's an e on the end, so it's "Khorne". :p

User Name
31-03-2005, 00:33
The beastmen are there to both gaurd the flanks and aganst frenzy seeing as the flanks of my battle line of warriors would be frenzied anyways. Seeing as speed is an issue in this list maby the chariot could be droped for some centigors and dogs or a spawn to tie up a unit for a turn or 2 to add some speed and sacrifical units. I wouldnt mind some more marauder horsemen but I want to use the modles I have...

User Name
01-04-2005, 17:36
I made a few changes to the list, I droped the banner of rage warriors for 6 chosen knights of khorne, gave the other 15 warriors shields insted and got 6 warhounds

Hideous Loon
02-04-2005, 07:18
If you're gonna name it Korn, then at least name it KoRn... ;)

It *is* a tad slow, even including the Knighties and the Puppies. But if that's the way you want to go, then I won't stand in your way. Even though against a shooty Dwarf army you will be shot to bits...

User Name
02-04-2005, 17:14
that is quite poaaable, but I would never take that list aganst a realy shotty army with hills (beasherd meat shields should protect warriors for a turn or 2 from everything except a cannon, but that cant rely be helped. Agans them I would probably drop a warrior unit for 25 marauders and a unit of centigorse of furies whenever I get aound to buying them, but that list is ment to take on other chaos, undead, and lizards for the most part...

I cant help but slightly tweek my lists to fight different armies, it just has to be done so that the eleit stats of chaos and there high point costs have to be put in the right positions to do the most damage.

Akuma
02-04-2005, 18:17
definitly get some fureis - thay are one ofthe best screens out there appart from screemers but you play khorne so non for you