PDA

View Full Version : [BFG] Possessed Daemonship & PlagueFleet Booster Model Q.

Jedi152
04-08-2006, 11:58
Ok, just a quickie - does anyone own the possessed daemonship model?

What do you get in the box - the picture on the site is clearly a possessed Styx class cruiser. Do you get parts to make other cruisers? Possessed gun batteries and lances?

And while were on the subject: How's about the PlagueFleet booster? It's a little hard to tell what you get in the picture - has anyone brought this and can give me a quick rundown on the contents?

Thanks in advance!

ArtificerArmour
04-08-2006, 12:07
I'd imagine GW would be cheap and only give you a pair of gun/lances, So you can't arm another plastic cruiser for free.

I thought you said styx, but you can't launch ordnance from a possessed ship, can you?

The booster set appears to have launch bays, weapons batteries, lance battery* and guns and a nurgly mast.

*only one lance battery is shown, so I think it may be a bridge section...

Jedi152
04-08-2006, 12:10
Indeed. I've read somewhere on the net that you get a lot more than the picture shows - someone claims that you get 4 launch bays/batteries/lances, 2 bridges, and a crapload of masts...

I'll have to buy it and see i guess - i'd give direct sales a ring and ask, but i'd just confuse them.

ArtificerArmour
04-08-2006, 12:12
I'm gonna go into my leeds branch of GW today, I'll ask them there.

Jedi152
04-08-2006, 13:56
Thanks - and if you check the possessed ship, it's clearly a styx - you can see the launch bays.