PDA

View Full Version : 1.5K slaanesh mortals

athamas
07-08-2006, 06:36
ok, so this is what i have currently and will be able to play with [aiming to play on thursday.. ], so model wise i dont have many options.. if i can find the other mounted deamonet that i was going to be using as a scorcers i could possoibly get to two scorcers.. but maybe not..

Swords of Chaos

Exalted Champion of Slaanesh, MoS, Barded Chaos steed, Great Fang, Shield: 188

Exalted Champion of Slaanesh, MoS, Steed of Slaanesh,Great Weapon, shield: 166

Sorcer of Slaanesh, MoS,Barded Chaos steed, Level, 2 Dispel scrolls: 206

5 Chosen knights of Slaanesh, MoS, Full Command: 295

5 Knights of Slaanesh, MoS, Full Command: 235

5 Knights of Slaanesh, MoS, Full Command, Rapturous Standard: 285

4*5 Chaos hounds 120

so, any coments.. i know the mage is level 2, but i want him to be able to atempt to cast 2 spells, [will be aiming for hte bottom 2] but if i get somethig higher i may be able to cast it

Shaitan
08-08-2006, 12:40
Yyou have very few models, maybe even too few. If you come across an enemy with 2 level 2 wizards and some shooting, I think you will have a hard time trying to win.

I would drop one champion and get a unit of Marauders instead. This will give you some strength in numbers.

der_lex
08-08-2006, 12:50
Maybe exchange one knight unit for a unit of mounted Daemonettes? They can really add a swift punch and can be used to knock out warmachines and the like if necessary. If you throw in some Marauder horsemen, you can have a main knight unit and a flanking unit (marauder cav and mounted daemo's) on both sides of the battlefield.

You might be better off with an additional sorc instead of a second exalted champ. You'll want to be able to direct your enemy's movement as much as possible. Shooting will be your main enemywith this list, and with enough magic you can either paralyze the shooters or send them running towards your army. 'Lower level' Slaanesh magic isn't that great, you'll want to be going for spells 3 to 6...