PDA

View Full Version : Legion of The Damned?

La'mour Le Breton
08-08-2006, 23:12
I have the 3rd edition assassins codex and it says that Imp Assassins could have been involved in the "disapearance" of the Fire Hawks. it this fluff accurate, or has it been fazed out? Also does any one have info on the SONS OF ANTAEUS, i just read some fluff that stated that they were impervious to eldar weaponry on one occasion
http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/cursed/3/

Mechanicus
09-08-2006, 09:40
Well, I think the assassin part is still compatible with current fluff, and even if it doesn't seem to fit, you did say "could".

Maybe the Fire Hawks were sabotaged by an Imperial assassin (Maybe of the Vanus temple? Their name is empty, among other things, in latin, and it could be sabotage based. IE, they do their acts of sabotage, and they are never found, ergo empty. It's a long shot, but it could work) who altered the Fire Hawk's destination to take them into a warp storm.

I haven't got the 3rd edition Assassins codex though, so I would need a quote to be sure.

Other than what's on the GW website, I can't find anything about the Sons of Antaeus, unfortunately.

Hope I helped.