PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Showdown...

Bretonnian Lord
09-08-2006, 19:07
If every special character met in one titanic battle, which one do you think would be the winner? This battle includes every character, whether they are alive or dead, and we are assuming each character is as powerful as their fluff states. I would probably say that Lord Kroak (when he was alive) would have a good shot at being the victor, simply because his magic power is so immense... in his the background story it says he destroyed entire legions of demons at the height of his power... I'd say he could easily take on Nagash or Teclis...

Hideous Loon
09-08-2006, 19:29
"This is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny/Good guys, bad guys and explosions, as far as the eye can see..."

Kroak is a no-brainer here, he's basically so über-powerful that he doesn't really count. But disregarding him, I'd reckon that Archaon or Sigmar would win. Teclis would be a hard nut, but his mega-potions will draw out eventually.

Mephistofeles
09-08-2006, 19:58
Well, Sigmar is cheating, since if you can use him, I say that any God is allowed to enter the contest, which, on the other hand, would make for a good fight.

Khaine vs. Khorne , Gork vs. Ulric (or probably Mork, seeing how Orcs usually do things). Now that would be good fights :P

And if we let them enter, I say Tzeentch. Tzeentch always wins. If someone wanted to kill Tzeentch, he would not want to kill Tzeentch. If someone tried to kill Tzeentch, he would not kill Tzeentch. If someone killed Tzeentch, then Tzeentch would not be killed. Tzeentch is the changer of ways, the ruler of destiny, the shaper of realities. Trying to kill it is like trying to stop time ...It...is....just...not....possible...

Hideous Loon
09-08-2006, 20:10
Yeah, you've got a point there. Trying to kill The Changer of Ways is like trying to catch water with a sieve, it's hard, you'll have to do it for a long time, and once you think you've got it, you're wrong.

Bretonnian Lord
09-08-2006, 20:21
Let's just say excluding Gods :) Or maybe put Gods in a seperate category, IE having the special characters in one fight and the gods in an entirely different combat.

Arnizipal
09-08-2006, 20:25
*Sigh*

The quality of this place is really dropping like a stone... :(
This is hardly background related, is it?

Bretonnian Lord
09-08-2006, 20:39
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread; I hope a mod can move it to the appropriate forum (general discussion?)

RobC
09-08-2006, 20:57
Pointless discussion, maybe :p

Sorry, Bretonnian Lord, there have just been a few too many threads of this ilk lately.

Mephistofeles
09-08-2006, 21:00
Lets just say that Tzeentch wins the Gods-Category, and the Character-Category, 'cause if ol' Tzeentchie wants to be a Special Character in a figure-war game, he can! :p

No, seriously, Tzeentch wins the God category, and Kroak wins the Character Category. He could be rivaled by that other fella from Lustria, who is said to be the greatest mage ever to walk the earth, but I think ol' Kroak wins. End of disscussion.

(I don't like the versus threads either, they seem to never get anywhere for some reason...)

La'mour Le Breton
09-08-2006, 22:44
kroak? forgive me but who is that again?

Mephistofeles
09-08-2006, 22:48
Venerable Lord Kroak, most ancient and revered of all the Slann, most glorious and powerfull of all the spellcasters to ever walk the world!

He is a Lizardmen Special Character, wheighs in at about 1250 points and has an own spell called "The Ruination of Cities" which kills by splitting the earth. That about sums him up :P

To DeathmasterSnikch: Would not Kroak be in the God category then, seeing as he is worshipped as a God in some cities in Lustria? The same would be true for most Daemon Princes to...

shadowprince
09-08-2006, 22:52
IT would be kroak as the number 1 slot, and Aenarion the first pheonix king as the number two. (for those in doebt of Aenarion avatar of two gods, mst powerful weopon ever, Ridieng the strongest dragon ever.

Out of current alive characters I would have to go with either Teclis or dead kroak. Remember magic trumps brute force.

StormCrow
09-08-2006, 23:50
The Old Ones.

Seriously this thread is pathetic. I'm going to go headbut a dog for posting in it.

*Sigh*

The quality of this place is really dropping like a stone... :(
This is hardly background related, is it?

If you're so concerned about the calibre of threads in the forums surely it would be easier to let threads like this die and create your own more interesting ones. Seems like a better alternative to moaning every time someone new makes a relatively minor mistake. It just seems fairly absurd to grill all the new people, its not like we're accepting new members based on a trial of fire.

Not to single out you guys, but i've seen it all over warseer and i'm getting kind of bored with it.

Kroak would win, alive or dead. Although if you removed him then the competition gets a lot more interesting.