PDA

View Full Version : just bought some catachan special weapons guess what i got

TCUTTER
10-08-2006, 17:59
as i say i pick up some metal catachans, now does everybody remember the vasques model with a grenade launcher? it WAS limited edition but apparently its now part of the official range

the reason i mention this is because 1 im happy as larry to get her and 2 it means in the future we could see other limited editions become proper runs of minis, like the samurai autirach ive seen

ps im aware that the black templars captain from wayyy back also joined the proper line back in 01:D

Chem-Dog
10-08-2006, 18:09
I would be a very happy bunny if the Inquisitor Lorr model was to become a readily available model, he is the only good Inquisitor model they've done and they had to go make him a limited edition.

hellfire
10-08-2006, 18:11
hmm It would be noice if they redid the old cadan standard bearer

TCUTTER
10-08-2006, 18:12
there was a standard bearer, wow i did not know that

t-tauri
10-08-2006, 18:16
The female GL's been showing up in UK blisters for three or four years now. It was never a limited edition, just available in the US only for a while.

NakedFisherman
10-08-2006, 18:21
I would be a very happy bunny if the Inquisitor Lorr model was to become a readily available model, he is the only good Inquisitor model they've done and they had to go make him a limited edition.

My store has a few blisters of him. PR21, right?

PM me if you want one.

Rpait
11-08-2006, 01:04

Actually, about 9 months ago the store by my college got some Inquisitor Lorrs mixed in with a regular batch of which hunters...

...So glad I grabbed one.

Wraithbored
11-08-2006, 02:06
Personally I'd like to own the Necromunda Female Farseer, I tried amny places, even e-bay, doesn't seem rosy at all...