PDA

View Full Version : Thousand Sons Head Crest?

Death Cat
14-08-2006, 12:54
Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the Thousand Sons head crest, Im tempted to start a small force yet i dislike the current heads with a passion. I was thinking of just using fantasy chaos warrior heads without the horns instead. Just i wanted to know what you guys think of the idea?

ArtificerArmour
14-08-2006, 15:17
Do whatever you damn well please. It's your army, if you wanna use the CSM helmets of WFB chaos heads then more power to you. :)

shutupSHUTUP!!!
14-08-2006, 15:22
The idea is fine, I like the heads since it makes them look taller and bulkier somehow, but if you don't like them nobody is going to stop you from doing it.

Kriegsherr
14-08-2006, 15:23
I use the Chaos Warrior Helmets, but with the Horns, on chaos marines (also using BT tabards and dark eldar spikes).

They absolutely rock. Beeing a little bit smaller than marine helmets, they also look less stupidly oversized than the normal CSM helmets.

Dspankdo
14-08-2006, 15:47
i only like swapping heads on the sorcerer models, on the rubric the head delys give them a unified robotic look. but if you want to then thats entirely up to you.

Malphax
14-08-2006, 19:02
I think the crests look fine on regular Rubrics, but I think they look really silly on terminators, and I didn't bother to convert my termies for that reason. Just make up some fluff reason about how they were at a space-dust theme park with their helmets on and the crests got knocked off while they were riding a roller coaster. :)