PDA

View Full Version : Tell GW what you think...

jahorin
15-08-2006, 12:59
taken from the canadian website :
August 14th, 2006 - GW Canada
CANADIAN CUSTOMER SURVEY
SOON you will be able to let Games Workshop know precisely what you think in the form of the First Annual Customer Service Survey. Check back on the News Page to be in with a chance of winning a White Dwarf subscription in exchange for telling us what we can do to help you enjoy your hobby!
source : ca.games-workshop.com (http://ca.games-workshop.com)

EvC
15-08-2006, 13:21
Q1. How much do you love Games Workshop?
a) I love Games Workshop more than life itself!
b) It's fantastic, I don't know how I could live without it.
c) I don't collect the Games Workshop Hobby.

skavenguy13
15-08-2006, 13:31
I wonder if I'll be able to give an answer to at least 10% of the questions :(

Finn Sourscowl
15-08-2006, 15:03
Blimey, they're getting tight with their gifts! And who'd want a free subscription to WD in it's current state??

Wonder if that's GW canada only, or if all the regions will be running it...

I remember the good ol' days (tm) when you used to win a copy of every single box GW made. Which even then, was a lot! Including that massive old Emperor Dragon :D

Gaebriel
15-08-2006, 16:02
*waits for starlight's comments*

Wintermute
15-08-2006, 17:12
jahorin

I've edited your post because you got the url wrong :p

Wintermute

ExquisiteEvil
15-08-2006, 17:17
Any bets on that the 'prize' goes to a 'GW is teh BeST!!11one!!' type of comment rather than a constructive 'real' comment...

Dwarf Supreme
15-08-2006, 17:26
I wonder if the questions will be skewed so that you can't really tell GW what you think.

Jedi152
16-08-2006, 09:11
Any bets on that the 'prize' goes to a 'GW is teh BeST!!11one!!' type of comment rather than a constructive 'real' comment...
I'll be willing to bet that's true.

There was a similar survey in UKWD years ago - you answered all the questions and then filled in info about what armies and how many points you had.

I seem to recall a former employee recently revealed that the 'randomly picked winner' was basically the one with the biggest armies, and had spent the most money.

Archaon
16-08-2006, 10:49
Woah.. it's like Bush saying "Bring it on" :eek:

shards
16-08-2006, 15:51
The problem with surveys is that for them to remotly accurate the have to be narrow or else they can't quantify their data. The point of a survey isn't usually what it claims to be, it tends to be hidden amoungst other questions to distract you so you can't mess up their results.

Either way, I live in Canada, and I'll definetly fill out this survey.