PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld multi on LR Crusader?

etham
16-08-2006, 00:26
Has anyone ever seen a forgeworld multi-melta razorback/tarantula turret used on a Land Raider Crusader To replace the open top turret?

It struck me after seeing Kirill Kanaev's Dark Angels Crusader in this months White Dwarf that this might be an amazing conversion, and SUPER simple. It seems that this would not alter the rules for the vehicle in any way and would look amazing.

If anyone has seen this please let me know if you thought it was successfull. I am going to try to mock it up in photoshop to see if I like it before spending the $24.00 on a multi-melta tarantula.

Also, is this the right place for these types of discussions? It didn't seem like it fit anywhere else.

Ulfhedin
16-08-2006, 09:55
Wouldn't the Multi-melta Razorback turret be cheaper than the tarantula for your purposes?

My_Nose_Is_Big
16-08-2006, 11:11
I have done this myself, and it looks very cool (although i converted the turret from the hyperios launcher,but it looks the same).
I can't post any pictures right now, but I will try to post them in the evening if you want;)

etham
17-08-2006, 00:48
Wouldn't the Multi-melta Razorback turret be cheaper than the tarantula for your purposes?

Yes, you're correct on that one. Thanks

I have done this myself, and it looks very cool (although i converted the turret from the hyperios launcher,but it looks the same).
I can't post any pictures right now, but I will try to post them in the evening if you want;)

Yes please!