PDA

View Full Version : Female Catachan and Cadian troopers at ease

Psyren
17-08-2006, 13:37
Recently I was at GW Oxford Street in London, and I was looking through blister packs at the back of the shop. I noticed that there were some models I didn't recognise behind the Space Marines, and I found packs of Cadians at ease and a female Catachan with a grenade launcher.

http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle2000/prcodes/pr11cadianguardsmen.htm

http://www.solegends.com/citrare/femcatachan.htm

These are links I found to them, and I was wondering if anyone on Warseer could tell me if these are at all rare, or if stores normally even sell these models.

EDIT: None of these models are on the Online Store either.

scavenseer
17-08-2006, 13:42
I recieved a couple of those models in a job lot of guard on ebay, they make good female tanith ghosts.:)

ss_cherubael
17-08-2006, 13:52
im not sure about the catachan one but the two cadians styanding at ease is supposed to be a direct purchase.

Inquisitor lorr
17-08-2006, 14:43
The cadians at ease were a limited edition thing for the Eye of Terror campaign ...i think.

Sai-Lauren
17-08-2006, 15:23
The cadians at ease were a limited edition thing for the Eye of Terror campaign ...i think.

Yes, they came two to a blister pack. Don't think I've even opened mine up yet.:rolleyes: Was thing of doing one as a statue.

Wasn't the female catachan a US only figure?

ThousandPlateaus
17-08-2006, 15:32
More importantly - did you buy them or are they still there? :)

Psyren
17-08-2006, 15:46
More importantly - did you buy them or are they still there? :)

Lol, I bought all the "at ease" Cadians I could see (3 packets to be precise), but there are probably some more hiding there somewhere.

As for the female Catachan, she came in a blister pack with a flamer-wielding Catachan for 5, and there were plenty of packs of them left.

t-tauri
17-08-2006, 15:48
The Cadians at ease are the promo figure for the Eye of Terror campaign. Either GW made bazillions or very few were sold so there are loads of them out there. Demand is low as you can get almost the same mini by converting a plastic Cadian. Quite a few shops still have them. You might get £5-8 on ebay for them, if lucky.

The female Catachan was originally US only but has been available in UK Catachan assault blisters for a few years now, though not on the online store. Might get a tenner for that on ebay if you're lucky.

Terminatorphoenix
17-08-2006, 15:52
yay equal opportunity right to die in the emperors name

ThousandPlateaus
17-08-2006, 16:17
As for the female Catachan, she came in a blister pack with a flamer-wielding Catachan for 5, and there were plenty of packs of them left.

Hehe, thanks. Need some IG Veterans for mein =][= Lord.
/Note to self, go to Plaza at lunch time tomorrow...

alphaecho
17-08-2006, 18:17
The "At Ease" Cadians I picked up in the Exeter GW Store shortly after the Eye Of Terror Campaign. The female Catachan was initially a freebie at the 95 or 96 Games Day if you purchased over 20 of models at the Mail Order stand. The year before it was one of the still unreleased Adeptus Mechanicus models. I did however buy the female Catachan in both the USA in 2000 and Australia in 2001 during my travels. They have only recently become available in UK stores to my knowledge.