PDA

View Full Version : New Bonesigner (pictures)

Zerstoren
20-08-2006, 01:07
At Conflict Vancouver today I managed to get some (crappy) pictures of the new Bonesigner. It looks really nice to me, who doesn't play Eldar. The pics will be up sometime tonight, so I'll leave you to stew on this. Or, chastise me for not checking the right places to see if it was already posted.

EDIT: Here they are!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v259/WebsterJAC/Warhammer/Conflict/

Homer S
20-08-2006, 03:30
There is a painted one on display in the Chicago Battle Bunker. The display included boxes of the War Walker and Dire Avengers. There are also squads of painted Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers, with exarchs, and a new Farseer.

US Release dates on their board: Eldar Army Box 10/28 and Eldar Codex 11/11.

Sweet!
Homer Out

citizenkade
20-08-2006, 03:47
NO! I can't afford them that early! What can I hauck? The Bonesinger is pretty cool sounding, even if it is just a fluff piece! I can't wait!

Destris
20-08-2006, 07:16
Been looking forwards to seeing this.. MUST.. HAVE.. PICTURES..
BTW, good scoop. Can you give us a few details on the looks until you can upload the pictures?

mewandwing
20-08-2006, 07:18
what kind of chara is the bonesinger?

BeardyGit
20-08-2006, 08:00
It's the builder unit for Eldar from Dawn of War. Doubt there are rules for them. They just amde the model for fun.

ReDavide
20-08-2006, 08:10
Argh, the only part of the thread title that appears in the Forums main menu is "New Bonesinger (pics"...

So disappointing! I won't be able to sleep until they're uploaded. :(

Sanath
20-08-2006, 08:11
wow....i would love some pics of this guy..... rules would actually be useful too...i want to use him on the ttable and if no rules are written i'll just use him as farseer

Eideu
20-08-2006, 08:39
Bone singer can just be used as a Warlock/farseer.please post the pictures :P

(and yes im aware ive only slept for a few hours.)

Harky
20-08-2006, 09:57
Altough they should be used as Tech priests and Tech marines since they can manipulate Wraithbone which is the founding element of all things made by the Eldar. A shame they didn't want to make them this way.

Varath- Lord Impaler
20-08-2006, 10:46
soooo.....where are the pics?

Sakura
20-08-2006, 11:36
All the last lot of posts were removed to let this thread sink to the bottom of the page. I think this is a tease but I would love to eat my words.
I also have a picture of the up comming of the Avatar. :rolleyes:

Zerstoren
20-08-2006, 13:08
At long last, here they are!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v259/WebsterJAC/Warhammer/Conflict/

I warned you, they are relatively crappy pics. He wouldn't put the Bonesinger on top of the glass like he did the Morgul Stalker.

t-tauri
20-08-2006, 13:17
Teasingly, just on the edge of being in focus. It's hard to tell from the pictures whether it's good or not.

WokeUpDead
20-08-2006, 13:21
Hm. the fire-dragons are very much painted as the first batch I got 10..12.. a long time ago ;)
the differences between that first FD. ed. and the third ed. now are really few IMO and are becoming less each time I look at them. Not a bad thing, but raises the question if I need them or what I'll do with the FD in the armybox-set..

Bregalad
20-08-2006, 13:25
Wow! Not bad for just a mechanic ;)

(Zerstoren's pics uploaded for convenience)

(Edit: Another close-up on the reapers' helmet in the 4th pic!)

Hellebore
20-08-2006, 13:34
Well no need for me to convert him riding a wave o' wraithbone- seems he already brought his board. ;)\

Hellebore

TomKamakazi
20-08-2006, 13:35
"They" said we could use the model as a Warlock. *Scoff* He looks grand enough to be a pretty nice Farseer.

EDIT: Much appreciated Zerstoren! Thanks for the pics.

Wraith
20-08-2006, 13:58
The warlock's sword looks very cool -- I wish the picture wasn't so blurry though, the face plate looks interesting too.

The reapers look nice(r) painted.

Sanath
20-08-2006, 14:06
HOly C*** :eek: he's great. My seer council will look soo cool....i love this guy

sneb
20-08-2006, 14:18
How they painted the reapers in the picture they don't look half bad

cybertron2000uk
20-08-2006, 14:26
cant see the face but the design is well beefed up....nice antlers!

inq.serge
20-08-2006, 14:29
I want the bonesinger...
must... have... bonesinger...

Vegeta365
20-08-2006, 14:40
Looking at the farseer picture, it looks to me like some of the dark reapers have got a full helmet (much similar to first edition). It could just be the angle though.

Elanthanis
20-08-2006, 14:43
That's the exarch :)

Gabriel
20-08-2006, 14:46
I reckon the problem with the reapers in the sneak peek was that their helmets were painted in just 1 colour. If painted in 2 they look great. Love the bonesinger!

Anarchist Angel
20-08-2006, 15:00
Lovin' the Bone singer! It will definitely be in my army one way or another! Tyvm for the pics!!!

Inquisitor Engel
20-08-2006, 15:11
As a die-hard Eldar fan I have to say, the Bonesinger seems too busy. More ornate than the Farseer. The idea is tight, but I'll convert one thanks.

The new Farseer looks ace, as does this one I haven't seen before (but without high-speed at home, everyone else might have ;)) but I'm intrigued. It looks a tad large though...

Bluesabre
20-08-2006, 15:33
Doesnt look too bad, but that helm could give your boneseer a serious neck injury if its not careful.

HiveTrygon
20-08-2006, 15:41
All the eldar range is fantastic now. I have to say I love the look of every single model in this release. This bonesinger is also very cool looking, the headress is fantastic! I also have to comment how much more I like the new scorpions, with their psudo "preadatorlike" dreadlocks and helms! :evilgrin:

synapse
20-08-2006, 15:45
Inquisitor Engel: the ranger behind the farseer is kneeling down, and the farseer has a largeish helmet and is standing on a rock. i reckon he'sa decent size, though you know how GW are with character models :)

that bone singer looks great. i like the bone on his base and the colours too

Flame Boy
20-08-2006, 15:45
I just think it's a shame there is no longer a Citadel Journal to make interesting new rules for this model, I really like the ornate look of the bonesigner. I'd imagine an Eldar artisan to go to own on their own outfit, it seems appropriate somehow.

Kamin_Majere
20-08-2006, 15:50
Thats a very nice model.

I'm loving the new seer models, they are consistantly beating the hell out of "scared rabbit" the farseer.

Nice job indeed

Vegeta365
20-08-2006, 16:06
That's the exarch :)

But there are two reapers in the pic. Unless they are both exarchs which would seem silly to me.

jirgaS
20-08-2006, 16:22
OT, new wolves look good too.

THX_1138
20-08-2006, 16:23
But there are two reapers in the pic. Unless they are both exarchs which would seem silly to me.

The one with the pointy headgear is the Exarch, the one with the more rounded helmet is the run of the mill, bog-standard Reaper.

Stickman
20-08-2006, 16:36
I couldn't help but notice that the Reapers don't have the opposed giant forhead as they do in the sneak peeks. If that's the case, then I am going to be one happy Eldar player.

HiveTrygon
20-08-2006, 16:49
I couldn't help but notice that the Reapers don't have the opposed giant forhead as they do in the sneak peeks. If that's the case, then I am going to be one happy Eldar player.

I think that was just the angle of the pic from the sneek peak. I honestly see no reason why they would sculpt the models with gigantic forheads. I believe it will be another one of the strange photos making the model less attractive like the old shots of the new stealers when they first were seen. As we can all see now the stealers are also excellent. ;)

Zerstoren
20-08-2006, 18:03
Ah, to all the thankers, no problem. I had to make up for it after that embarassing little hand-me-down rumor I posted in the Fantasy section. 'Tis just too bad that the only focused pictures I could pull off were of things we'd already seen, or painted somewhat unexpertly (Morgul Stalker).

Also, perhaps a kindly mod could change the title to remove the word "upcomming"?

Shockwave^
20-08-2006, 18:14
I think that was just the angle of the pic from the sneek peak. I honestly see no reason why they would sculpt the models with gigantic forheads. I believe it will be another one of the strange photos making the model less attractive like the old shots of the new stealers when they first were seen. As we can all see now the stealers are also excellent. ;)

I dunno, I still like the old Stealers more, overall. But hey, each to their own. As for not seeing how models like that could get through QA, I refer you to the Wolf Scouts, Chaplain Lemartes, Captain Cortez, or any model Gary Morley sculpted in the last 10 years. It wouldn't be the first time a duff one has been put through because 'Hey, it's not the best we can do, but like it or lump it'.

HiveTrygon
20-08-2006, 18:24
I dunno, I still like the old Stealers more, overall. But hey, each to their own. As for not seeing how models like that could get through QA, I refer you to the Wolf Scouts, Chaplain Lemartes, Captain Cortez, or any model Gary Morley sculpted in the last 10 years. It wouldn't be the first time a duff one has been put through because 'Hey, it's not the best we can do, but like it or lump it'.

Well, your right in a way, but I am sorta fond of that Lemartes model, it's rather good IMO. I do like the old stealers faces better but the bodies are much improved.

As for the new eldar, they appear to all be done by Jess and or Diaz, my 2 favorite sculptors from GW, so that helps. Honestly have you ever seen Jess do a bad model,(?), even in the rogue trader days, I have not.

warmaster
20-08-2006, 18:25
What is that large model in the pic with the Kneeling ranger... it has a sword and dagger.. but the sword seems to be floating in the air! The bone singer looks awesome, as does every eldar model being made.

Does any one know if how many parts the farseer come in? im hoping body(legs included) right arm, left arm, and head...

ionfish
20-08-2006, 18:41
Who is this Jess woman people keep talking about, anyway? :eyebrows:

librerian_samae
20-08-2006, 18:54
Jess godwin is the head of plastics for GW design and designer/sculpter of almost all the eldar, nid and 2nd edd spacemarine models.

He is also a he by the way.

t-tauri
20-08-2006, 18:56
Jess godwin is the head of plastics for GW design and designer/sculpter of almost all the eldar, nid and 2nd edd spacemarine models.

He is also a he by the way.
Jess is a girl's name. Jes Goodwin is the designer. Short for Jeremy.

And people say spelling isn't important.:angel:

ionfish
20-08-2006, 19:08
Thanks for spelling it out for me t-t, thought the smiley would communicate the sarcasm for me but obviously I need to be a little less subtle.

Kamin_Majere
20-08-2006, 19:18
Ok sorry to go OT, but i have to understand this bit of oddity

How is Jes short for Jeremy in britanland:confused:

HiveTrygon
20-08-2006, 19:28
Ok sorry to go OT, but i have to understand this bit of oddity

How is Jes short for Jeremy in britanland:confused:

I agree, I can't see the relation. I thought he was French, as in Jess, but apparently I'm wrong. :angel:

He is however a great sculptor, The movement he captures with the eldar is needed. I think a lot of the older models looked slightly static compared to these new creations. I was just curious if the bonesinger is standing on a runied piece of eldar stuff or some weapon platform, whatever. It's hard to see but there seems to be something under the front lifting the model and looks blade "like".

Shibboleth
20-08-2006, 20:15
I was just curious if the bonesinger is standing on a runied piece of eldar stuff or some weapon platform, whatever. It's hard to see but there seems to be something under the front lifting the model and looks blade "like".
It's wraithbone forming, and extends up to the palm of his hand as he's creating it.

HiveTrygon
20-08-2006, 20:21
It's wraithbone forming, and extends up to the palm of his hand as he's creating it.

Nice detail, thanks for that. I like the fact they are adding bits and pieces to the bases of models now, but wish they were made to be removed a little easier. Some of the poses makes it rather difficult to remove the base bits without chopping quite a bit of the model away. I had trouble with a few wood elves and tree parts runing into legs.

Son-Of-Sparda
20-08-2006, 20:29
It's the builder unit for Eldar from Dawn of War. Doubt there are rules for them. They just amde the model for fun.

In the 40K rulebook; under EXISTING UNIT TYPES (p264) it states that Bonesingers count as infantry, alongside Farseers, Warlocks etc.

So... I assume they WILL be a valid unit choice in the Codex *crosses fingers*. I presume a techmarine-style role, much like the Dawn of War version.

ionfish
20-08-2006, 20:37
The current rumours indicate fairly strongly that the Bonesinger will not have any rules associated with the model.

Anarchist Angel
20-08-2006, 20:46
They may be a unit printed in white dwarf...

Zakuza
20-08-2006, 21:47
That looks like a beutiful sculpt, but it's gonna need a LOT of dry brushing.

t-tauri
20-08-2006, 21:54
How is Jes short for Jeremy in britanland:confused:It's usually spelt "Jez". It's the usual contraction of Jeremy like Tom for Thomas.

Sildani
20-08-2006, 23:31
Usual it may be, but where's the "s" come from? Tom from Thomas - fine, but Jes from Jeremy?

Lovely, lovely Bonesinger.

emperorpenguin
20-08-2006, 23:52
Usual it may be, but where's the "s" come from? Tom from Thomas - fine, but Jes from Jeremy?.

Same way Bill comes from William....;)

In the 40K rulebook; under EXISTING UNIT TYPES (p264) it states that Bonesingers count as infantry, alongside Farseers, Warlocks etc.

So... I assume they WILL be a valid unit choice in the Codex *crosses fingers*. I presume a techmarine-style role, much like the Dawn of War version.

Absolutely everything we've heard to date says that there will be NO bonesinger rules. No one who has seen the codex has mentioned rules for them

Vovin
21-08-2006, 00:05
Jeremy is the English version of the hebrew name Jeremia. The latin form of Jeremia ist Jeremias and with the Romans it came to to the later England and became part of the Agnlo-Saxon language. So here is the s in Jeremy: Jeremias.

Tigerguy
21-08-2006, 02:21

It was stated at one of the GD's that "bonesingers" in the BBB was a mistake. It should have been "spirit seers". The model does look good, even if there are no specific rules for it. Although it is funny that they make a model with no rules. Especially seeing as Lucius has gone so long without a model until recently.

Sakura
21-08-2006, 03:15
I dont know about this... I really liked the DoW style Bonesinger, far more fragile and graceful.
This guy looks like Kandras.
He even has a scorpion claw.
Hell. It might even BE KANDRAS!!!! I know its not though.
nice model though, i'm happy to eat my words, theyre very tasty.

Hellebore
21-08-2006, 03:54

Gary Morely sculpted this:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110210101&orignav=13

In the last 5 years.

I would agree that most of hs stuff isn't that great, but Tyrion IS.

I will definetly be getting one of these bonesingers - it looks too cool NOT to.

It was stated at one of the GD's that "bonesingers" in the BBB was a mistake. It should have been "spirit seers". The model does look good, even if there are no specific rules for it. Although it is funny that they make a model with no rules. Especially seeing as Lucius has gone so long without a model until recently.

That makes alot of sense, and explains alot to. Cheers for that.

Hellebore

junx13
21-08-2006, 07:35
Jeremy is the English version of the hebrew name Jeremia. The latin form of Jeremia ist Jeremias and with the Romans it came to to the later England and became part of the Agnlo-Saxon language. So here is the s in Jeremy: Jeremias.

Ohhh... I see.... how did the Bill come from William ? or the Bob come from Robert ... anyone ?

I hope they have new rules in White dwarf for that... looks mighty interesting..

If not... well my latest warlock then!!:D

shadow hunter
21-08-2006, 08:45
Its Dick from Richard that I wonder about.... :eyebrows: :p

Shockwave^
21-08-2006, 10:38
Gary Morely sculpted this:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110210101&orignav=13

In the last 5 years.

I would agree that most of hs stuff isn't that great, but Tyrion IS.

I'll concede Tyrion is a nice model. Not exactly the sort of success rate you want to brag about though, is it? :)

- Shockwave

The Dude
21-08-2006, 10:52
All up, the Bonesinger is pretty cool. I'll reserve final judgement for after I've seen clearer pics (no offence Zerstoren :)).

Fable
21-08-2006, 15:19
All I can say is thank god it's not pointing. New Farseer pointing. New Fire Dragon Exarch pointing. New Avatar is supposedly pointing. The current Dark Reaper Exarch is pointing. The Swooping Hawk Exarch is already pointing. I'm beginning to think that the main qualification for leadership in the Eldar ranks is the ability to point. Oooh, support weapon teams, they're pointing too. It's amazing anything ever gets done, they're all just standing around pointing stuff out all day. "Look! Look at that! Look over there!" Now we know the truth of why their a dying race. The secret that no Eldar has yet exposed. It's because their military leadership is too busy checking out stuff to bother actually directing battle. "Hey Slomithua, is that a horn-billed condor?" **splat sounds, the sound of a body falling** "Slomithua?"

Hellebore
21-08-2006, 15:28
But, pointing is the height of rude, snooty selfagrandising superiority.

I converted Eldrad to point as well, removing the witchblade he doesn't actually have.

His hand is so high up whilst pointing forward, it looks extremely effete.

I imagine him saying something like, "You thare! Yes, you! Would you be sooo kind as to Die for me? Yes, that's it, jolly good."

Hellebore

Ozendorph
21-08-2006, 15:41
I've never been in a war personally, but I expect if I was I'd do a fair amount of pointing. "Kill that guy", "The mess hall is over there", that sort of thing.

It could be worse, you know. Maybe they should have more models covering with one or both hands while sneezing or coughing. I'm sure even the Eldar have to scratch themselves now and then, perhaps they could model that as well. ;)

Ophidicus
21-08-2006, 15:42
Hammerfall anyone?

I love the new Bonesinger model from what I see here, but I'm still not sure about all these rocks... I wonder how many Eldar are seriously injured falling off pose-rocks? Maybe all the pointing Eldar are laughing at the clumsy pillock on the floor? Point & laugh!

I also love the Farseer doing the Metal-horns, guess which hand I'll be using eh?

jimbobodoll
21-08-2006, 15:58
Ill sig, "You there! Yes, you! Would you be sooo kind as to Die for me? Yes, that's it, jolly good." Thanks hellebore!

HiveTrygon
21-08-2006, 16:28
All I can say is thank god it's not pointing. New Farseer pointing. New Fire Dragon Exarch pointing. New Avatar is supposedly pointing. The current Dark Reaper Exarch is pointing. The Swooping Hawk Exarch is already pointing. I'm beginning to think that the main qualification for leadership in the Eldar ranks is the ability to point. Oooh, support weapon teams, they're pointing too. It's amazing anything ever gets done, they're all just standing around pointing stuff out all day. "Look! Look at that! Look over there!" Now we know the truth of why their a dying race. The secret that no Eldar has yet exposed. It's because their military leadership is too busy checking out stuff to bother actually directing battle. "Hey Slomithua, is that a horn-billed condor?" **splat sounds, the sound of a body falling** "Slomithua?"

:D :D :D It is true but I like the pointing. Seems like hey see him shoot him down, shoot over there, block that rhino, whatever. Pluss at work that's all my boss does, "you missed that spot {points}, get that back to the shop {points}, what's that?! {points}. Something poeple in charge just do. :p

sanctusmortis
21-08-2006, 17:20
The secret's out: Eldar are Hulkamaniacs!

"What wilt thou do, foul foe, when these very Hulkamaniacs doth come for YOU?"

Tigerguy
21-08-2006, 19:00
I also love the Farseer doing the Metal-horns, guess which hand I'll be using eh?

And here I thought the eldar were fighting chaos, and here is the new farseer making the devil worship sign.:D Either that or he's from Texas and he just doesn't quite know how to do the "hook'em horns" sign.

I like the pointing too, but I admit, it is getting a little overboard with the eldar.

Garratt-J
21-08-2006, 19:17
So the pics aren't that clear (at least of the Bonesinger, which in fact is nothing but fluff from what my boss told me, and is simply the LE fig for the Army Box)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/GarrattJ/Stuff/DSCN0460.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/GarrattJ/Stuff/DSCN0452.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/GarrattJ/Stuff/DSCN0453.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/GarrattJ/Stuff/DSCN0459.jpg

Oh and as a side note, I got to read the Orc and Goblin book...he he he...lol

Josh

mewandwing
21-08-2006, 19:24
they are so sweet the bonesigner and the farseer/warlock w/ the two swords

Dosadi
21-08-2006, 19:27
Wow, I really like the bonesinger. If I can get my hands on one I'll just use him as a warlock in my Seer Councel.
I have a suspicion that there may have infact been rules for this guy in an early draft of the Codex. When I spoke with Phil Kelly at GD Toronto he told me that there was a lot of stuff he had to remove from the codex. Apparently he's written a list for Exodites, Harleqins and pirates but was told to concentrate on the "craftworlds". So this stuff had to go. It's a shame that the bone singer had to go as well. It owuld have been cool have a Mechanicius/MekBoy type thing for the eldar. Maby that would have made the eldar vehicles even more survivable so it was nixed for balance.

Dosadi

Saturos-DW
21-08-2006, 19:30
so here comes the important question: is the bonesinger going to be readily available to everyone from mail order, or is it a United States exclusive?

Otherwise i'm flying out to New York from London

librerian_samae
21-08-2006, 19:32
definately getting it but the face/head needs some serious reworking first.

So harlaquins AND exodites were worked on too eh?
Prechance enough work to warent a codex between them at a later date maybe? :D

The Orange
21-08-2006, 19:36
Thanks for the pic's, "Zerstoren" and "Garratt-J", that bone singer looks pretty darn nice. Dang it all, why did the only 2 armies I collect have to be Eldar and Tau, this should be a good year for GW, and a bad one for my pockets :cries: .

Gabriel
21-08-2006, 19:53
I wonder if the Farseer's knife is just an extra cc weapon or something more nasty and devious... praying for the latter!:D

Fable
21-08-2006, 19:54
When you line up all the pointing guys it looks like they're line dancing to "Stayin' Alive" doing their best Travolta impression.

They may be a dying race, but they're ah-ah-ah-ah stayin' aliiiiiiiive!

Gabriel
21-08-2006, 19:58
Oh yeah! Get down to da badass bonesinga beat or he'll whup yo ass!

With his flute!:eek:

HiveTrygon
21-08-2006, 20:04
Thanks for the clear pics, those are all very nice. You are very lucky indeed! :D

I can't quite tell what is going on with the face though, it's stil hard to make out in the pics, but I might pick up 2 for converting one into a jetbike mounted version. :evilgrin: I hope we can get them without having to go to games day, as I can never make it due to work. :cries:

Gabriel
21-08-2006, 20:10
He'll probably be direct exclusive.

Homer S
21-08-2006, 20:38
He'll probably be direct exclusive.
The Bonesinger is a promo and the second kneeling Ranger is direct exclusive. If it is anything like the WHFB promo (http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=List_Models&code=304471&orignav=13&GameNav=13), it will be buy a Codex and Battleforce box or buy the army box.

Homer Out

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 20:47
By army box i presume you mean the one at gamesday uk? god my day is getting better and better! :)

He is free if you buy the box right???

Jonik
21-08-2006, 20:49
But the limited edition model in the army box is the autarch...

Tom
21-08-2006, 20:50
Hang on.

Isn't the DA-esque Autarch the Army Box model?

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 20:53
Promo is when you get the box and they give you this model its to bring in more people, i think thats how it works anyway.

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 20:55
Hang on.

Isn't the DA-esque Autarch the Army Box model?

By DA-esque i presume you mean the winged one? thats not the limited one its the red one with the flag backpack and a spear.

Tom
21-08-2006, 20:56
By DA-esque i presume you mean the winged one? thats not the limited one its the red one with the flag backpack and a spear.
DA=Dire Avenger=Flag backpack and sword.

My money'd be on it being related to a specific event or time, like an Eldar Roadshow travelling the land like Papa Lazarou, and handing out Bonesingers*.

*And taking you as their wife, Dave.

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 21:00
when they hand out 'promotional' models its usually to promote something. i.e the new eldar. When you spend 140 of your english pounds on an army box they will reward you so you do it again. Its like when you spend £75 in shop they might give you some free glue so you think its good value and service.

Aegius
21-08-2006, 21:07
when they hand out 'promotional' models its usually to promote something. i.e the new eldar. When you spend 140 of your english pounds on an army box they will reward you so you do it again. Its like when you spend £75 in shop they might give you some free glue so you think its good value and service.

This isn't normal practice.

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 21:10
DA=Dire Avenger=Flag backpack and sword.

My money'd be on it being related to a specific event or time, like an Eldar Roadshow travelling the land like Papa Lazarou, and handing out Bonesingers*.

*And taking you as their wife, Dave.

It's how it works at my GW. when new customers spend a lot of money they will usually give them a thing of glue or something.

Anarchist Angel
21-08-2006, 21:12
The only other way i can see them do a promo bonesinger is to put him on the web for a few months saying "look how good the models are for eldar" making people want to buy them. i was only going on something said earlier.

Tom
21-08-2006, 21:15
It's how it works at my GW. when new customers spend a lot of money they will usually give them a thing of glue or something.

That ain't normal practice.

Son-Of-Sparda
21-08-2006, 21:21

That makes alot of sense, and explains alot to. Cheers for that.

Hellebore

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. Shame it's not gonna be useable :cries: but hey, a sweet ass model nonetheless

Gabriel
21-08-2006, 21:56
I like everything about the model. Except the face. It seems just slightly too shrunken. I'll probably buy the model, remove the helmet decor, (you know; the branchy thing) and stick it to my new farseer's ghosthelm.

t-tauri
21-08-2006, 21:58
That ain't normal practice.

I think you're banging your head against a wall there Tom. Let's have a go.

Direct sales-only available through GW mail order.

Limited edition-only available in a specific army box or a particular games day.

Promo-available to be sold/given away for promotional purposes. How this is done varies from one countries GW to another. UK usually does it through events or shop/mail order for a limited time. US cast all the limiteds and promos they can find and flog them off at various times or give them away with WD subs or preorders for new games.

HiveTrygon
22-08-2006, 00:30
Promo-available to be sold/given away for promotional purposes. How this is done varies from one countries GW to another. UK usually does it through events or shop/mail order for a limited time. US cast all the limiteds and promos they can find and flog them off at various times or give them away with WD subs or preorders for new games.

It would be nice if they did that once in a while, I've spent over $1,000 on GW the last 2 months and was not given a single free thing.

I'm going to guess if it's a promo it might be like this deal right now buy a battleforec and the warhammer book to get the fanatic model. I would assume it might be buy the dex and battle force. This would be a way to get veterans to buy something that the army deal would not tempt them to buy.

D@mn I want that fig. :evilgrin:

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 03:36
Ill sig, "You there! Yes, you! Would you be sooo kind as to Die for me? Yes, that's it, jolly good." Thanks hellebore!

I aim to please (but with a BS of 1 I don't always hit the mark :p).

Hammerfall anyone?

I don't know Ophidicus, his heart doesn't LOOK on fire:D

We really need to find out how to get this model, because I really, really want one, but Australia is so stingy with special models:cries:

Help me, for the love of Khaine!:skull:

Ahem.

Hellebore

TomKamakazi
22-08-2006, 04:09
I
We really need to find out how to get this model, because I really, really want one, but Australia is so stingy with special models:cries:

Help me, for the love of Khaine!:skull:

Ahem.

Hellebore

Where are you located? We could organise some sort of trip to a mass protest out side of Aus GW HQ in Sydney.

Just picture it: Hundreds of frothy mouthed Eldar players screaming "Booone Siiingers! Give us Bone Singers!!"

skuller
22-08-2006, 04:13
so.... what is so special with the bonesinger? Is a nice mini but does it has it own rules or stats

Inquisitor Engel
22-08-2006, 04:16
After that clearer picture, I'm liking everything except that head dress...

To be honest though, I like to convert my Farseers. I see some handy, handy parts though. Very pleased overall. Now... if only we could see the [finished] Avatar...

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 04:16
Where are you located? We could organise some sort of trip to a mass protest out side of Aus GW HQ in Sydney.

Just picture it: Hundreds of frothy mouthed Eldar players screaming "Booone Siiingers! Give us Bone Singers!!"

I'm closer than you. I live in Canberra.

Hmmm, rythmic chanting, some interpretive dance, a bit of pigs blood - we could threaten to manifest She Who Thirsts right on their doorstep if they don't comply:evilgrin: :skull:

Hellebore

TomKamakazi
22-08-2006, 04:48

Hmmm, rythmic chanting, some interpretive dance, a bit of pigs blood - we could threaten to manifest She Who Thirsts right on their doorstep if they don't comply:evilgrin: :skull:

Hellebore

I wish I could manifest She Who Thirsts. I'd be content with She Who Is Only a Little Bit Peckish...

Zakuza
22-08-2006, 04:51

Hellebore

That might scare the bajesus out of the Eldar players.
Ya know the whole "Our souls will crush she who thirsts" thing.
And of course the oposite sides' "We will devour you for eternity" problem.
Plus a second Eye wouldn't be good.
:skull:

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 05:37
I wish I could manifest She Who Thirsts. I'd be content with She Who Is Only a Little Bit Peckish...

LoL:D

Peckish or not, She Who squarebracketinsertnameheresquarebracket is high maintenance.

When I heard about the bonesinger, I wanted to convert it to look like one of the Wood Elf Spellweavers - standing on a rapidly growing piece of Wraithbone. Seems they liked they idea too.

I have a feeling the model was based on or inspired by the Dawn of War Bonesinger:

http://www.dawn-of-war.co.uk/PHPbb/images/eldar/bonesinger.jpg

Based on the elaborate headgear.

me wanty:(

Hellebore

Varath- Lord Impaler
22-08-2006, 05:53
well before Dawn of war there was no such thing as a bonesinger

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 06:08

Actually, bonsingers have been in the Eldar background since circa 1990.

The concept of growing wraithbone via psychic singing was elaborated on in the famous WD article that described the Fall, Craftworlds etc.

They are also mentioned in the 2nd Ed Eldar codex.

(In fact there were I believe two seperate 1st ed Bonesingers, one with an electroharp, and the other with a wraithflute or something like that - can't find a picture though).

Hellebore

karamazov
22-08-2006, 06:09

Actually there was. I remember them in the old ship game Space Fleet, in the Compendium, as well as the Second Edition Codex Eldar.

*Hellebore faster on the draw :)

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 06:20
Actually there was. I remember them in the old ship game Space Fleet, in the Compendium, as well as the Second Edition Codex Eldar.

*Hellebore faster on the draw :)

Never knew they were in Space Fleet.

This has got to be one of the first times I beat someone to an answer, normally I come upon a post three days AFTER it was answered:D

Does the model have an instrument? It's sort of hard to tell, but it would be cool if he has a wraithflute or something.

Hellebore

karamazov
22-08-2006, 06:29
Looks like he is holding a wraithflute down by his side. Looks good!

btw
Here is a link to pics of the Eldar Musicians circa 1988.
http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/4301eldar-01.jpg

1 singer, 1 harp, and one Keyboard:) .

They were originally just part of the Eldar command group. GW at the time was trying to put together Command groups for all armies in 40k.

Feeling pretty old now……

Strahd
22-08-2006, 06:42
There were even rules for the Bonesingers in 2nd ed. They showed up in the Citadel Journal 13 (12d) together with 4 unique psychic powers.

Preservation - Cast a protective sphere around the vehicle which made the enemy penetration roll 1d3 instead of 1d6.

Spirit Talk - Took control of a Dreadnought (Wraithlord) or Wraithguard and allowed it to shoot, walk or go into overwatch in the psychic phase.

Bone Song - Repaired one damaged location on a vehicle or restored one damage point to a Wraithguard within 18".

Song of Swiftness - Made a vehicle move an extra d6" in their next movement phase.

Hellebore
22-08-2006, 06:52
Looks like he is holding a wraithflute down by his side. Looks good!

btw
Here is a link to pics of the Eldar Musicians circa 1988.
http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/4301eldar-01.jpg

1 singer, 1 harp, and one Keyboard:) .

They were originally just part of the Eldar command group. GW at the time was trying to put together Command groups for all armies in 40k.

Feeling pretty old now……

Cheers. I was trying to find that very picture for my previous post but couldn't (even looked on Solegends and everything).

There were even rules for the Bonesingers in 2nd ed. They showed up in the Citadel Journal 13 (12d) together with 4 unique psychic powers.

Preservation - Cast a protective sphere around the vehicle which made the enemy penetration roll 1d3 instead of 1d6.

Spirit Talk - Took control of a Dreadnought (Wraithlord) or Wraithguard and allowed it to shoot, walk or go into overwatch in the psychic phase.

Bone Song - Repaired one damaged location on a vehicle or restored one damage point to a Wraithguard within 18".

Song of Swiftness - Made a vehicle move an extra d6" in their next movement phase.

Nice one Strahd!

I wish I'd seen these during 2nd ed.

And I wish the Bonesinger could actually be used like this in the new codex. :cries:

When I wrote my own codex, I seperated the warlocks into distinct types:

Warlock
Spiritseer
Battleseer
Bonesinger

Gave them each unique powers to choose from and everything.

Oh well, the Eldar codex provides some AWESOME new stuff, can't expect EVERYTHING, can we?:cool:

Hellebore

Anarchist Angel
22-08-2006, 07:45
so.... what is so special with the bonesinger? Is a nice mini but does it has it own rules or stats

so far it's just a model, a nice model but no rules as of yet...

charlie_c67
22-08-2006, 12:17
Looks like he is holding a wraithflute down by his side. Looks good!……

The 40k equivalent of a noseflute....;)

emperorpenguin
22-08-2006, 21:39
found this pic of an old eldar musician from karamazov's link he's for sale on e bay.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Warhammer-40K-Eldar-Musician-pro-painted-by-Kris-T_W0QQitemZ140019940336QQihZ004QQcategoryZ44117QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gabriel
22-08-2006, 22:19
weird as! lol :p He looks like he's being eaten by a squid!

karamazov
22-08-2006, 22:33
I had a whole army of the old Eldar long ago, mine were orange and green(Halloween!!!!). I think I made them an offshoot of the Sunblitz Brotherhood.
Brings back good memories.

The 40k equivalent of a noseflute....;)
:)
Better than growing wraithbone with Armpit noises. :p

Tom
23-08-2006, 01:19
I had a whole army of the old Eldar long ago, mine were orange and green(Halloween!!!!). I think I made them an offshoot of the Sunblitz Brotherhood.
Brings back good memories.

That's MY colour scheme! Git! You went back in time and stole it!

Better than growing wraithbone with Armpit noises. :p

I still say an alpenhorn would suit him. Or a huge gong. Or a laser harp.

Sephiroth
23-08-2006, 01:37

Rubbish. There were concept images of them for the original Battle Fleet Gothic by Jes Goodwin.

They've been in the background longer than Aspect Warriors!

Maguni
23-08-2006, 01:50
I think we need musicians in 40k. Bring back synth-guitar toting orks!

karamazov
23-08-2006, 02:38
That's MY colour scheme! Git! You went back in time and stole it!

Always liked eldar in orange.

Green and orange were the colors of Lugganath Craftworld in a Heavy metal article long ago. Orange body, green helmet, white helmet stripes if I recall.

One of my oldest Eldar armies had dark green bodies, orange helmets. Their symbol was a black spiral (black hole) with a skull in the center. I called them the Void Reapers. *in his best old timers voice* Waaaay back in 1989.

Chosen Farseer
23-08-2006, 04:51
When I wrote my own codex, I seperated the warlocks into distinct types:

Warlock
Spiritseer
Battleseer
Bonesinger

Wasn't the Warlock the 'Battleseer'?? I think Warlocks are the Psykers that were Aspect Warriors and are now the War-Psykers of the Eldar??

Chainsworded Codpiece
23-08-2006, 05:19
:p He looks like he's being eaten by a squid!

Yeah, Space Elves were, ummm, different back then.

But hey, is that actually an Eldar musician?

The musician I remember was carrying this wierd space-harp thing. Another, IIRC, was carrying what looked suspiciously like two-handed panpipes.

That guy being shown is just "one of the crew" of some Corsair Exodites, with the non-standardized goofy helm that was so prevalent back then.

Those things he's carrying are 1) a large hand-flamer (!), and 2) a sword with a badly-done sheath (cast to look vaguely katana-esque, if I don't miss my guess).

I'm pretty sure he or she is just one of the ravening hordes, not musically-inclined.

karamazov
23-08-2006, 05:40
Yeah, Space Elves were, ummm, different back then.

But hey, is that actually an Eldar musician?

The musician I remember was carrying this wierd space-harp thing. Another, IIRC, was carrying what looked suspiciously like two-handed panpipes.

That guy being shown is just "one of the crew" of some Corsair Exodites, with the non-standardized goofy helm that was so prevalent back then.

Those things he's carrying are 1) a large hand-flamer (!), and 2) a sword with a badly-done sheath (cast to look vaguely katana-esque, if I don't miss my guess).

I'm pretty sure he or she is just one of the ravening hordes, not musically-inclined.

Actually he is listed as a Musician in the Catalog page, and when I purchased them long ago it was listed as a musician on his base tab.

The tube helmet was the singer, one had a Laser/Electric Harp, and the final one had keyboards strapped to his legs.

Back on topic-
Since GW does not publish rules in White Dwarf anymore, does anybody think that Forge World will make rules for them? Maybe even a few more Bone Singer miniatures?

shabbadoo
23-08-2006, 05:55
That is some thrilling headgear!!! :D

Still, the model looks pretty good.

I look forward to seeing the new shape of the Eldar army and its various units.

Gabriel
23-08-2006, 10:47
Always liked eldar in orange.
Waaaay back in 1989.

My God! That's the year I was born! *Thinks for a second*.... Daaamn! That's some commitment!

The Judge
23-08-2006, 10:58
Lots of wraithbone on the body.... I like this model.

RustyHarlequin
23-08-2006, 12:31
1989?!
Now you are making me feel positively ancient as I was collecting from the time of the very 1st edition Warhammer let alone Rogue Trader :wtf:

My Dark Reaper Exarchs are all 1st edition Rogue Trader standard Eldar in powered armour with EML's :skull:

:D

My God! That's the year I was born! *Thinks for a second*.... Daaamn! That's some commitment!

The Pale Lady
23-08-2006, 15:37
Bonesingers have been around as long as wraithbone! I've just put on ebay an old Space Marine epic rule book called Renegades. Itcontains a 4 page Eldar fluff story\batle rep. In the final scene the narrator describes the bonesingers:
'All around Bonesingers in wraithbone armour loomed from the twilight, their ornate helmets and baroque armour turning them into menacing spectral figures. They stood over the bodies of the Eldar dead, singing the Requim for Fallen Heroes.'
The supplement is dated 1992. Interestingly it also contains the epic rules for Fire Prisms (Prism Cannon) firing on each other to produce a single super shot!
The story is by Bill King, the rules by Chambers, Johnson and Priestley.

Luna de hierro
23-08-2006, 17:02
Are you sure this is a Bonesinger? It looks more like an Autarch... couldn´t this be the special character Yriel?

Sildani
23-08-2006, 17:42
No chance. Yriel is armed with the "Eye of Wrath" and the "Spear of Twilight". This other guy has a flute, an ornate headdress, and he's making a wraithbone branch appear out of his left hand.

It's the Bonesinger, for sure.

Gabriel
23-08-2006, 17:51
Yep, Definitely the Bonesinger. Nothing else produces the wraithbone like they do. I for one am looking forward to more fluff in this codex!

The Dude
23-08-2006, 22:45
My God! That's the year I was born!

The Dude didn't think he was old until he heard this :( :cries:

Gabriel
23-08-2006, 22:49
Lol, I didn't think I was young until I read all this! (well I did but you know...)

Homer S
24-08-2006, 02:42
I heard an out of the blue rumor today that the Bonesinger would be a White Dwarf subscribers special. Anyone think it will happen or is it more likely to be for Army box/Codex and Battleforce pre-orders?

Homer Out

Dosadi
24-08-2006, 02:51
I heard an out of the blue rumor today that the Bonesinger would be a White Dwarf subscribers special. Anyone think it will happen or is it more likely to be for Army box/Codex and Battleforce pre-orders?

Homer Out

Wow...I really hope not. I don't subscribe to WD. I don't want to subscribe to WD. I want a Bonesinger. I also want that sixth Ranger.

Dosadi

mewandwing
24-08-2006, 03:37
Is GW going to tell as how to get them? Or do we have to find out how to get them?

more old eldar

http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2093eldaravatrwarlks.htm

Bun Bun
24-08-2006, 08:25
Ah the old avatar, brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye to see it. Mind you it still might make a decent autarch model. :cool:

Bregalad
24-08-2006, 08:48
Is GW going to tell as how to get them? Or do we have to find out how to get them?

If you are asking about how to get the old avatar:
You now know the number, just order it from your mail order (if in doubt, take GW UK).

Cheesehead
24-08-2006, 13:00
I'm painting one of those old farseers right now although I modified him a bit :)

Homer S
24-08-2006, 13:31
Wow...I really hope not. I don't subscribe to WD. I don't want to subscribe to WD. I want a Bonesinger. I also want that sixth Ranger.

Dosadi
The sixth Ranger is definitely mail order/direct only. That is a good thing, especially if you can bits order through a GW store as you just pay sales tax and not shipping.

Still wondering about how to get a Bonesinger. I know it is promo but have heard nothing else confirmed.

Homer Out

Little Geek
24-08-2006, 17:44

Homer Out

Woooo im a subscriber!!!

If this is true though i feel for those who cant get it, i want one so bad and id be gutted not to get one.

i love the model but im not sure on the colour scheme, i'd use it mainly for display purposes but occasianaly as a warlock (especially at GW stores just to show off :D)

Karhedron
24-08-2006, 19:20
Still wondering about how to get a Bonesinger. I know it is promo but have heard nothing else confirmed.
I heard that he would be mail-order only (like the alternative Techmarine).

Satan
25-08-2006, 01:23
I'd sure want one. That model is so sweet I want it even though I don't even play eldar. Sweetest eldar model ever.

Me want now. At reasonable price. Grrr.

The Luggage
25-08-2006, 02:52
Personally, I think the model stinks.:)

Gabriel
25-08-2006, 10:23
Personally, I think the model stinks.:)

Luggage, could you give a reason for this opinion? Also, welcome to warseer! (I like Terry Pratchett too)

sanctusmortis
25-08-2006, 12:14
I'm betting a Mail Order Exclusive.

Apophis
25-08-2006, 21:22
Has anyone heard any news about wraith guard being re-done?

Apophis

harlequin21
25-08-2006, 21:37
the new farsees (pic9?) looks great love the pose saw the wraithlord...ACE:)
apophis: i dont think they're being redone but are now T6 with 2 wounds :)
For The Greater Good!... or else

Eideu
25-08-2006, 21:42
Has anyone heard any news about wraith guard being re-done?

Apophis

Read the other threads , or the rumour round up, or do a search or even read the Forum guidelines.

Eideu
25-08-2006, 21:43
I'm betting a Mail Order Exclusive.

It has to be , they will want to charge like £10 for it and get it from all the eldar players.

emperorpenguin
25-08-2006, 21:51
apophis: i dont think they're being redone but are now T6 with 2 wounds :)

only 1 wound

harlequin21
26-08-2006, 11:40
alrite must've heard wrong then thanks

Little Geek
26-08-2006, 12:48
I come bearing news, i called up direct sales and the bone singer will be on GENERAL RELEASE!!! not limited ed, not subscriptions only etc, it can be advanced orderd from the 14th of october and will be a blister pack sold in stores, there will not be a limited number of them.

Hellebore
26-08-2006, 14:04
I come bearing news, i called up direct sales and the bone singer will be on GENERAL RELEASE!!! not limited ed, not subscriptions only etc, it can be advanced orderd from the 14th of october and will be a blister pack sold in stores, there will not be a limited number of them.

What's the point in that? It has no rules, can't be used in any game format.

That would be cool, but it seems unlikely as it will take up shelf space whilst not actually giving people a playable model.

Hellebore

Sakura
26-08-2006, 14:19
I think someones having a laugh. :skull:
its a direct sales.:cool:

Carlos
26-08-2006, 14:49
For those that dont remember the Bonesinger wasnt actually invented for Dawn of War, he was actually created back in 1st edition 40K many many moons ago. He got redone in the Journal during 2nd edition but has vanished since.
I STILL have one of the old miniatures, an eldar guy with a small synth machine, called an Isitha Kasra. I still use him as my farseer with:

Isitha Kasra (Counts as Spirit Stones and Runes of Witnessing), Shuriken Pistol, Fortune and Guide.

Little Geek
26-08-2006, 14:58
I think someones having a laugh. :skull:
its a direct sales.:cool:

Dont shoot the messenger im only repeating what i heard

t-tauri
26-08-2006, 15:06
I STILL have one of the old miniatures, an eldar guy with a small synth machine, called an Isitha Kasra. I still use him as my farseer with:
Those were Eldar musicians, just like Fantasy command groups you could get champ. musician and standard bearer for Eldar armies. The journal rules then used the existing musician figures as bonesingers to generate a few more sales.

mewandwing
26-08-2006, 16:57
is there any new about the sixth ranger??

Bregalad
26-08-2006, 17:08
Yes, several times. Will be released as mail order special.

What's the point in that? It has no rules, can't be used in any game format.
That would be cool, but it seems unlikely as it will take up shelf space whilst not actually giving people a playable model.

I compare it to the ethereals. Nice models mostly, very fluffy, but I would not recommend fielding them, including the space pope.

Nexto
26-08-2006, 18:55
afaik etherals get used quite often, especially with the new codex.

Hellebore
27-08-2006, 07:07
Yes, several times. Will be released as mail order special.

I compare it to the ethereals. Nice models mostly, very fluffy, but I would not recommend fielding them, including the space pope.

At least Aun's HAVE stats:p

Hmmm, maybe that means the Bonesinger will be in the list but ETHEREAL, and can't be hurt by any weapon, but then, can't DO any damage either?:cheese:

Hellebore

Sakura
27-08-2006, 13:43
At least Aun's HAVE stats:p

Hmmm, maybe that means the Bonesinger will be in the list but ETHEREAL, and can't be hurt by any weapon, but then, can't DO any damage either?:cheese:

Hellebore

The only model I know that has a base and no rules is the IG street lamp in the cities of death generic frame.
I often march them along the flank when 2 other people are playing on the table.:evilgrin:

Forgottenhero
28-08-2006, 03:35
Woot i cant wait until i see that beautiful model on my tabletop! :) perfect sub for a warlock or seer :-p

Hellebore
28-08-2006, 04:56
The only model I know that has a base and no rules is the IG street lamp in the cities of death generic frame.
I often march them along the flank when 2 other people are playing on the table.:evilgrin:

Ethereal street lamps comboed with the new Bonesinger = ultimate WIN!!:evilgrin:

He can grow NEW street lamps underneath units, forcing them to shield their eyes from strong light, and make them run in terror as an ungor called "Eat your Tumnus" comes trundling along to tell them they've landed on the Daemon world of Narnia:cool:

Hellebore

warmasterbubba
31-08-2006, 06:19

Bonsingers have been in the background forever and were at one point useable. They weren't just created for Dawn of War. I doubt they just "amde the model for fun". I'd expect it be very useable in the new Dex.

Reflex
31-08-2006, 07:13
ok so when we say mail order special, we mean it will always be on sale like the techmarine? or are the bonesinger and 6th ranger limited time style minitures?

Xavier
31-08-2006, 10:01
It will be like the Techmarine, wardancers/eternal guard and some drwarf characters.

mewandwing
03-09-2006, 05:06
there is a pic of the bonesinger inthe back of the craftworld codex!!!

Shibboleth
03-09-2006, 16:34
I think Bonesingers will be good for Rescue Missions, or something like the 'Escort the Governor' WD Battle Report a while back.

It's good that the Eldar have an official model to be used in that way, a bit like the pilot in the Battle for Macragge box.
In fact it would have come in handy for battles in the Medusa V storyline where the Tau had captured several Bonesingers, but the Eldar rescued some back, etc...

Dosadi
03-09-2006, 17:17
I was at the Fan Expo here in Toronto, Canada yesterday talking with one of the reps about the new Eldar. Here in Canada the boneseer will be available in two ways. One, if you get a WD subscription in Novemeber of December you will get the model for free. Second, if you buy a membership to the Battle Bunker in Oakville in November- December you will have choice of the Boneseer and another ltd. edtion model (don't know or care what this one is). Also got it confirmed that the sixth ranger wil be Direct sales only starting in November. I got to see the model IRL and it's nice, but not amazing. I still have to have it though! Also got to take a good look at the new Banshees, Dragons and reapers. All very nice. The Banshees are my favorate of the new aspects.
Dosadi

Son-Of-Sparda
05-09-2006, 03:08
When you line up all the pointing guys it looks like they're line dancing to "Stayin' Alive" doing their best Travolta impression.

They may be a dying race, but they're ah-ah-ah-ah stayin' aliiiiiiiive!

Signature!

LirEdinSun
04-10-2006, 00:43
about a month or so ago before there was any Bone-singer model, I had a go at a scratch build Bonesinger and I wrote some special rules (personal use only).

I just posted a summary on another thread
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50279&page=7
and since them I have wrote a few more bonesongs (I now have 30 bonesongs) many come from ideas from various forums/threads/fluff/discussions and I made a whole load up myself.

It is a very powerful and complex charactor, In all my unofficial bonesinger rules now spans 7 pages.

Private message me with your email address if you want a copy and I'll reply with an attachment, I would love to hear some feedback (if only to rip me about my grammer).