PDA

View Full Version : Project: BOREDOM

beefpizza
25-08-2006, 02:41
Well, I almost finished the Stegadon, and the Carnosaur still has no putty on it...

What happened is that I had to go off to college, Cornell architecture if you are curious, but I forsee that I will still have some free time.

I had to leave all of my miniatures, paint, and bitz at home but I did bring my tools and creativity.

So I decided to convert something...I'm not sure, but something.
This is where you come in. I need ideas of something that you think would be cool and fun to make (and then sell on ebay).
I was thinking of a converted new giant, maybe a more muscled one without the belly. This is not final at all, and I was just trying to think of something.

So please, help me!

HiredSword.
25-08-2006, 11:30
oooo, it should be large and scary whatever it is.

Orc wyvern?

http://www.warhammeronline.com/engli...A_00806_15.jpg

its a concept, but a whole model would rock.

A high elf merwyrm?

I'll think of more later.

Keep us posted.

PierceC
25-08-2006, 14:57
You should do a mock up for Dragon Day! A diorama of scene like Dragon Day would be cool, with troops along either side of a road protecting the front of a castle.

Not an engineer or an architect, but I do have to admit my bias, Engineers whip up on you like Orcs on grots!!!

If you don't know, there is a Hobby shop down on the Commons that use to sell GW back when I was there in '02. Haven't been back since so don't know if its still there.

Giant could be cool also but on HiredSwords idea, it would be cool to see a converted Galrauch! :evilgrin:

beefpizza
25-08-2006, 15:10
A dragon would be cool, but since I have been doing a lot of dinosaur work lately, I wanted to do something that wasn't a lizard.
Also, I didn't want it to be a complete re-sculpt since I don't have all of my favorite materials handy.

I was thinking of a cooler looking Shaggoth. One comparable to the artwork, dunno, just a thought. converting a Galrauch could be cool, i'll keep that on mind...

To PierceC:
I heard of that store, but do they have any gaming hours? Also, do you play Warhammer or 40k? Does anyone else at Cornell play?

Thanks