10 Skinks
Blowpipes, Scout

3 Kroxigor

2 Salamanders

7 power dice 7 Dispel Dice

thoughts?

Ivan the Terrible
29-08-2006, 20:32
You have spent too many points on characters! Putting that many points into one unit is very risky. Your opponents will simply avoid it. I suggest one more salamander, more skinks, and maybe some terradons, cavalry, or kroxigors.

Dtrik
29-08-2006, 21:53
This list actually looks very good, its ALOT like mine. Three Scar Vets seems like alot, drop one for a skink priest or drop both and get a skink priest and have enough points left over to trick out your slann (get plaque of protection or cupped hands of the old ones for some lasting power). Just my 2cents

fubukii
29-08-2006, 21:55
Alot of characters >.<, I def suggest you get some terradons they are probably one of the best units in the army, Hit and run, a bunch of str4 attacks fly.

ardude
29-08-2006, 22:26
nice list, personally I would get rid of 1 scar vet (despite of how great they are) for a skink priest or make the slann second gen cous just 6 dice worth of spells will almost allwais be dispelled or scrolled ( no dadium of power??)

Flomat
30-08-2006, 13:31
if you want play a slann, take a priest an remove a saurus scar veteran, take just one unit of 16 saurus and not 24, and if you remove and another saurus scar, you can put terradons, put an invulnerable save to your slann, because he cost 505 pts and 4+ to all the shooting he take is not suffisant, and if the slann die, you've a lot of chance your temples guards die because, they'll not tough

DeathMasterSnikch
30-08-2006, 13:36
nice list, personally I would get rid of 1 scar vet (despite of how great they are) for a skink priest or make the slann second gen cous just 6 dice worth of spells will almost allwais be dispelled or scrolled ( no dadium of power??)

In a 2k point army :eek:

Get rid of a scar vet and 4 saurus and get more troops or a VERY cheap skink priest.

ardude
30-08-2006, 15:29
never played a 2000 pts battle without a slann (unless I was testing)
and I win ~ 3 out of 4 battles so..:)