PDA

View Full Version : adeptus weapons

bobert the great clen one
29-08-2006, 02:50
would it be possible for any imperail force to get hold of the staffs the adpetus custodies have apart from the custodies themselves?

cailus
29-08-2006, 03:40
Maybe the odd sneaky Inquisitor perhaps.

29-08-2006, 03:53
how about a greyknight justicar

Mantan
29-08-2006, 03:57
Well they're produced somewhere, I suppose you could have one of the makers steal you one at a high price.

29-08-2006, 04:00
:D cool im gald you said that becuase i armed my 2 justcars with them:D

Captain Optimus Metallus
29-08-2006, 05:22
Why in the world would Grey Knight Justicars be wielding Adeptus Custodes weaponry? Even if Adeptus Custodes weaponry were mass-produced (Which I doubt. The Custodes likely make them in their own forges), I don't see Grey Knights hunting around on the black market for unusual weaponry.

Kandarin
29-08-2006, 05:35
Who says the technology is limited to the Custodes? Look at the Inferno Pistol, heck, look at all the Primarch relics. A particular make and model is limited to a specific use, but that doesn't mean that others with the same function can't be created. No one but a Custodes is going to get a Custodes staff, but they might get something that does the same thing as a Custodes staff.

29-08-2006, 07:24
or looks like one?

Khaine's Messenger
29-08-2006, 14:48
The Ajax Power Halberd (iirc, that is what it is called, although there is brief mention in False Gods of another name) isn't as hot as the Nemesis Force Weapon--it's just a power weapon on a stick with a co-axial bolter (lame). Reminds me of a young lad asking me if I had any spare chainswords he could arm his Grey Knights with....

And it may be possible to get similar gear, but getting Custodes gear itself would likely be next to impossible.

Lord Dante
29-08-2006, 18:47
Im not sure, unless u had very good friends in high places, you could ever get your hands on a custodes weapons.

A SM weapons are some of the most important things to them, losing them via theft or somethiing else would be a huge diss-honour to them and the chapter.

Col.Gravis
29-08-2006, 21:34
I would imagine the only way one could acquire such a weapon without being hunted down by the Custodius would be if it were gifted to the owner for some service done - that said the Nemisis Force Halberd if superior to the weapon carried by the Custodius.

heretics bane
30-08-2006, 00:52
and the custodius are very secretive and never leave th emeporer,so how could you find out what weapons they had there said to be the only living things that are worthy enough to be near him. so even finding out what weapons they have would be almost impossible to find out or even get one

Hal
30-08-2006, 09:26
It is, however, most certainly YOUR game. If you like the look of them, then put 'em on your GKs, and make up some fluff about them being, say, modified Nemesis Force Weapons or something.

~Hal~

Lord Dante
30-08-2006, 09:42
as its my game can I put Eldar weapons on my SM because I like the look of them?? - god knows how I got them tho, or where they came from or...