PDA

View Full Version : TMDL is finnished, take a look.

inq.serge
30-08-2006, 15:14
Hi, The Manly Dragon List is finaly finnished, please take a look.

You don't need to rate it,or something, but please post a coment or two, any comment is fine, as long it's on topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Egrimm Van Horstmann 890pts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galrauch 696pts
Sven the Conqueror (Lord of Chaos) (GENERAL) 673pts
Shield; Undivided; Berserker Sword; Armour of Damnation; Gaze of the Gods
Mount: Dragon of Chaos
Lord Devram (Lord of Chaos) 698pts
Shield; Slaanesh; Biting Blade; Crimson Armour of Dargan; Crown of Everlasting Conquest; Pendant of Slaanesh
Nurglic Lord (Lord of Chaos) 715pts
Nurgle; Blade of Blood; Bane Shield; Death's Head
Khornate Lord (Lord of Chaos) 705pts
Khorne; Sword of Might; Spelleater Shield
Lord Avian (Lord of Chaos) 814pts
Halberd; Shield; Tzeentch; Golden Eye of Tzeentch; Staff of Change
Units
7 x Knights (Chosen) 450pts
Champion; Standard Bearer; Khorne; Banner of Rage
7 x Knights of Chaos 301pts
Nurgle; Champion
10 x Marauders of Chaos 50pts
14 x Warriors of Chaos 298pts
Shield; Musician; Standard Bearer; Slaanesh; Rapturous Standard
14 x Warriors of Chaos 258pts
Halberd; Shield; Tzeentch
14 x Warriors of Chaos 222pts
Options: Shield; Champion; Undivided
FW emp.fire dragon:960pts
FW chaos gt.dragon:960pts
FW chaos gt.dragon:960pts
10k total.

(Does anyone have any name suggestions on other chars?, i want to name every non marauder model.)

TheWarSmith
30-08-2006, 20:49
I'm confused. Were you actually going to run this list against somebody?

Also, as much as thegreatuncleanone.net is AWESOME, puds on warseer rarely like to click and comment(found this out when i reposted an army that didn't require a link)

inq.serge
31-08-2006, 12:04
I have edited it, is it better now without the link?

And yes, I will use this list, hopefully against someone with 10k, but most likely against multiple opponents.

Latro
31-08-2006, 12:13
It has 10 Dragons ... what's there to comment about?

lord_blackfang
31-08-2006, 13:20
So... manly...

TheWarSmith
31-08-2006, 13:55
E Penis......growing!!!!!

Voltaire
31-08-2006, 16:08
PLEASE tell me the original poster is a woman. PLEASE!

inq.serge
31-08-2006, 16:37
I'm not a woman, why do you wonder?

Azazel
11-09-2006, 20:22
You'd get kicked by 10K of Undead.

druchii
13-09-2006, 22:06
You'd get kicked by 10K of Undead.

I'd not only kick him, but I'd throw my metal toolbox at him too.

Neknoh
14-09-2006, 04:58
Well... AFAIK, Egrimm Van Horstman MUST be the Army's general... thus... this list is... dare I say it? Illegal ¤hides from flying debrees¤

Kraal_Lord_Of_Blood
14-09-2006, 07:07
So...Very...Tempting.... Must...Kill...Dragons...