PDA

View Full Version : I Need YOUR Help! (yes you) ---UPDATE!---

Tooooon
01-09-2006, 18:02
Original topic here: http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47460

So Ive brought it down to 3 Different choices my friends which you must now pick out of! :)

Rebel Grotz Army - (using Night Goblin Conversions and such, and NG will use normal ork stats since ill say there all veteran Rebel Grotz hence the robes hehe)

Speed Freak Blimp/Goff Rocker Army - (maybe with airballoon battlefortress)

or

Adeptus Mechanicus Explorator Force Army - (using Voystrans converted, and quite a few robotic creations)

Btw, im part of the Tale of X Gamers so thats my cash limit if you were curious lol

Thanks,
~Dave

Seth the Dark
01-09-2006, 18:05
I would say go with Rebel Grots because they sound like a much more interesting army to create and work with.

lord_blackfang
01-09-2006, 18:15
Ork Blimps sound like the most... visually impressive.

Da Reddaneks
01-09-2006, 19:19
speed freaks are too much like playing the favorite where orks are concerned. the rebel grot army looks great, has great appeal and will be cheap to make with the Battle for Skull Pass box set coming out. Check the posts for "Da Squigbrain" (one of the few Warbosses i have reverence for) to see a truly awsome Rebel Grot army. He is THE rebel grot army guy!!! he is the "Makari" of people who play orks!

Tensor
01-09-2006, 19:32
It has to be the blimp. Dirigible is my favourite word!

If you don't, I might. allthough I'm not much good at that sort of thing....

Tooooon
01-09-2006, 19:36
2 For the Grotz, 2 for the Blimp! And Tensor, if you do make sure you mention that I came up with the idea :P hehe

~Dave

Tooooon
01-09-2006, 20:28
speed freaks are too much like playing the favorite where orks are concerned. the rebel grot army looks great, has great appeal and will be cheap to make with the Battle for Skull Pass box set coming out. Check the posts for "Da Squigbrain" (one of the few Warbosses i have reverence for) to see a truly awsome Rebel Grot army. He is THE rebel grot army guy!!! he is the "Makari" of people who play orks!

Oh and btw, im assuming you mean http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20176 ;)

~Dave

Isambard
01-09-2006, 21:10
Ad mech for 1 reason only - there is an Ork codex in the pipeline and I would hate to see someone make a beautifully converted army to then find they cant use some of it (ie speed freaks are being dropped as a tournie army, so maybe they wont be in the codex, who knows?)

Either way. all sound fun, good luck!

Kegluneq
01-09-2006, 21:14
I'd go for... Explorator force! Tad soulless maybe, but the conversions will look awesome.

Zakuza
01-09-2006, 21:22
Grotz in a blimp.
Double win.

themagister
02-09-2006, 01:13
dude, totally go grot. i could mail you my secret formula for gretch snipers!

Chem-Dog
02-09-2006, 05:20
Mechanicus, without a doubt.

H-Grade Ogryn Servitors:evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

m3ntor
02-09-2006, 05:33
Explorator Grotz in a blimp.
Triple win.

Green Shoes
02-09-2006, 06:41
Exploratory Grots in a Led Zepplin... on FIRE!!:eek: :wtf:

But seriously, I'd say go AdMech, and use doctrines to represent rules and, well, the AdMech doctrine. No real reason other than I've been hanging out at The Waagh too much, and AdMech is different from the Green Horde. So that may mean my vote is worthless.

UnRiggable
02-09-2006, 22:48
Admech all the way! Bonus Points for an evil admech army!