PDA

View Full Version : The Gobbos in BFSP?

monkeyboyalpha
02-09-2006, 00:27
Can somebody please tell me wot the models are in the Skull Pass box set...

I see 3 x NG units, (60 NG), 1 x Spider Riders (10), A Troll (1), A little Gobbo at the front I assume to be the General type model (1)... Wots the tall thing with the Bad Moon symbol on, (if that's wot it is), and wot are the little things at the side of it.. In fact, can anyone tell me wot everythin is in the box while I'm at it ??????????

Thnx in advance folks.

Regards
MBA

Cpt. Drill
02-09-2006, 00:31
There is a goblin shaman and a goblin hero....

And there are some wound markers and objective markers...

Also its spelt 'what'

monkeyboyalpha
02-09-2006, 00:46
Also its spelt 'what'

My 'h' key is broke... Wot can you do ?????? :eyebrows:

But apart from that, cheers for the info, I kept missin the little guy in between the 4 infantry blocks, any ideas wot the big thing is with the Bad Moon on it anyone?????

Wots the wagon thing in Dwarf section, and why only 8 Miners? Also wot are the little things in front of the Slayer?? Replies greatly appreciated.

Also, it's a double dots ofter the C, like so = ( C: ) :eyebrows:

MBA

Cpt. Drill
02-09-2006, 01:02
My 'h' key is broke... Wot can you do ?????? :eyebrows:

cheers

thing

why

Oh broken is it... really? :eyebrows:

well.. erm... yeah

TheWarSmith
02-09-2006, 01:45
then how did you type "H" if it's broken? Dont' tell me you went into the character map and picked it out please. i'd think "wut" would be a better respelling if one couldn't spell "what" for WHATever reason.

40 NG w/ spears, 20 w/ bows, 1 "cave troll", teepee marker, 2 characters.

lord_blackfang
02-09-2006, 08:58
Check the Rumour Roundup, there's even close-up pics.

WarSmith7
02-09-2006, 11:14

Yup, Blackfang is absolutely right, it's the best spot to find out more.

Also, you say your "h" key is broken, yet you had no trouble spelling "tHing" twice within your original post. Using "leet speak" is seen as quite bad form in the boards as people in which english isn't their first language may have a hard time understanding it, so please be polite and refrain from using it in the future.

monkeyboyalpha
02-09-2006, 12:15

Thank you sir for a fantastic reply, I have the information I need.

As for the rest of you, kiss my whip, I will type WOT I like, how I like, I have to say, some of you are quite anal, but I have come to expect this when dealin with people on the internet, any ***** can get on the internet afterall....

MBA

MadJackMcJack
02-09-2006, 12:42
You gotta admit though, typing "My H key is broken" is pretty hilarious.

whiteshields1830
02-09-2006, 12:48
As for the rest of you, kiss my whip, I will type WOT I like, how I like, I have to say, some of you are quite anal, but I have come to expect this when dealin with people on the internet, any ***** can get on the internet afterall....

Now thats not very nice, and i guess you answered your own statment with that comment of yours (not everyone understands what you write- especially if some peoples english isnt very strong). Now lets not start a flame war on the letter "h"

Now to add to the thread, if you meant what the tent with the moon on top is, its a objective marker, just like the horse-drawn cart.

WarSmith7
02-09-2006, 12:55

The irony of this statment surely isn't lost on you, is it?

On topic.

Those small cresent moon items are wound tokens for the NG heros.

Also, make sure to check out the GW site now that the battle for skulls pass is out (you will be able to get the stats for the heros and senarios and what not there).

monkeyboyalpha
02-09-2006, 13:12
You gotta admit though, typing "My H key is broken" is pretty hilarious.

I didn't intend it to be funny, quite simply, I asked a question, if people do not know the answer, then stay out of the conversation, I'm a 34 English guy and one thing that really annoys me about the internet is people who add a waste of time reply to your querries where they don't actualy answer the question but they just add a reply like, "its spelt what", just to give them an extra digit on the post count....... That tends to be the mark of the teenager tho... I do have a great deal of disdain for it, as you might have noticed.

[QUOTE=whiteshields1830;916001]Now thats not very nice, and i guess you answered your own statment with that comment of yours (not everyone understands what you write- especially if some peoples english isnt very strong). Now lets not start a flame war on the letter "h"

Lord Blackfang didn't have any problems understandin it!!!!

[QUOTE=WarSmith7;916011]The irony of this statment surely isn't lost on you, is it?

Well done, you thought up a witty come-back, go and tell your friends quickly!

MBA
(Hey, this multiquote feature is great!)

maze ironheart
02-09-2006, 14:22
Can somebody please tell me wot the models are in the Skull Pass box set...

I see 3 x NG units, (60 NG), 1 x Spider Riders (10), A Troll (1), A little Gobbo at the front I assume to be the General type model (1)... Wots the tall thing with the Bad Moon symbol on, (if that's wot it is), and wot are the little things at the side of it.. In fact, can anyone tell me wot everythin is in the box while I'm at it ??????????

Thnx in advance folks.

Regards
MBA

(Goblin bits)
The moon thing is meant to be a idol of mork the goblin with the squig is meant to be a goblin big boss and the goblin with the vodo doll on a stick is meant to be a shaman and a troll and 10 spider riders.

(Dwarf bits)
Your meant to be getting a thane and 12 worriors and 8 miners and 10 thundders and a cannon and a carrige pony and a dwarf wall.

(Other bits)
Pocket sized rule book battle for skull pass booklet 10 normal dice and 1 artillery dice and 1 millertary dice and 1 large template and 1 small template and a flame template and some plastic rulers.

I think you get a good deal for your money you get a 100 models plus some terrain bits which is quite good i now the models arn't that great but you do get a good deal. I was not going to get it at first but i then saw what a good deal it was so i then put a deposite on it then i was told about the special fanatic for an extra £6 so i bought it as well i look forward to getting the box set on the 9th of september.

Captain Brown
02-09-2006, 18:11
I have just removed a gloating post. If someone has received a warning or a strike for their activities it is not a justification for other members to post in that fashion.

Question has been answered. Thread Closed.

Captain Brown
WarSeer Inquisition