PDA

View Full Version : Crone World Eldar (Tzeench) by Anubis

Anubis_the_Harlie
03-09-2006, 11:18
Well, after many days of helpful advice from the 40k general discussion thread I have decided to use the DE list to represent a force from the crone worlds dedicated to Tzeench, I have my first 1500 points planned, it will consist of: Champion- Archon
Aspiring Champions- Incubi
Priests- Haemonculi
The Touched- Wyches
The Lost- Grotesques
The Warped- Mandrakes
Wind Riders- Hellions
Warriors
Raiders
Beast of Tzeench- Talos

My colour scheme will consist of boltgun metal with multiple blue ink washes over the top on spikes, blades and ridges on helmets etc and black armor offset with orange eyes.
As it stands I have a couple of warrior squads painted along with the Incubi, a raider and my fave conversion of a Haemonculi riding a screamer (counts as skyboard) also I have some of my wyches built (none painted yet).

Photobucket account is now live, alibeit with minimal pics more on the way soon.

Anubis_the_Harlie
03-09-2006, 11:24
Picks of some of the models i've done are on the way as soon as my camera gets working...

Rabid Bunny 666
03-09-2006, 13:56
You must work faster :D

Anubis_the_Harlie
03-09-2006, 14:41
Yay! my camera's working all current pics are on my photobucket, just click the link to see them...

Rabid Bunny 666
03-09-2006, 17:51
I like the GSing on the Wytch, but i don't think the Incubi look corrupted enough, perhaps some Glowy Green eyes?

Anubis_the_Harlie
03-09-2006, 18:59
ok glowing green eyes are a go... out comes my paintbrush...

Rabid Bunny 666
04-09-2006, 13:19
I'd go for Goblin Green, put a bit of watered down green over the edges so they look glowy, a dot of Skull White, then a watered down wash of Goblin Green.

Anubis_the_Harlie
04-09-2006, 16:07
Ok I'll start off on that in a couple of days... the many demands of uni are filling my time at the mo so next update will be mid-week (I hope)