PDA

View Full Version : captain agemman

dave is the best
03-09-2006, 18:26
does anyone know what weaponds he fights with (fluff wise) ?

if not what do you reakon he sould be armed with?

Havoc
03-09-2006, 20:52
Agemman was once captain Invictus of the Ultramarines, he was killed along with the whole first company in the first tyranic war, Invictus went to war in termie armour and used a power fist with a unique plasma weapon storm bolter and I think thats what Agemman used.

themagister
03-09-2006, 20:56
ive heard a similar story.

Hercco
03-09-2006, 21:14
Agemman is the current captain of the UM 1st company, Invictus preceded him. Invictus indeed was killed along with the rest of the 1st company by hive fleet Behemoth. And Invictus was the guy with the plasma blaster, which is a twin-linked plasma gun.

As for the actual topic, I don't think there's any fluff about what wargear Agemman uses.

insectum7
03-09-2006, 21:27
Agemman is the current captain of the UM 1st company, Invictus preceded him. Invictus indeed was killed along with the rest of the 1st company by hive fleet Behemoth. And Invictus was the guy with the plasma blaster, which is a twin-linked plasma gun.

As for the actual topic, I don't think there's any fluff about what wargear Agemman uses.

Yep, plasma blaster = twin linked plasma gun for Invictus. But if Agemman is the new guy then I havn't a clue what he uses.