PDA

View Full Version : any new stuff coming out for daemon hunters?

funk brother
04-09-2006, 09:28
Could somebody post anything that may come out for Daemon Hunters?
cheers

Kamin_Majere
04-09-2006, 09:32
please read the forums FAQ. Not supposed to ask questions like that in the rumors section.

But to answer you, not for many years to come. If the current schedule for releases is to be believed

Reflex
04-09-2006, 09:54
please read the forums FAQ. Not supposed to ask questions like that in the rumors section.

But to answer you, not for many years to come. If the current schedule for releases is to be believed

And i quote... IF

Colonial Rifle
04-09-2006, 10:12
Unless it's forgeworld, I highly doubt any updates until 5th ed. Likewise for sisters + WH's and frankly I'm not too fussed - we need Xeno hunters before that!

Inq. Veltane
04-09-2006, 10:20
I don't know, there is the potential of some new Storm Troopers at some point perhaps (the rumour has been floated around more than once) and although it won't be soon it is possible that over the next 3 or 4 years...

sabre4190
04-09-2006, 19:00
In terms of a new codex and any releases related to it, there won't be anything for a very, very long time. The only thing they might get from GW would be related to the guard. Technically, they would be able to use and new guard sculpts as inducted troops and storm troopers are used for DH as well.

However, I have heard a rumor, just a rumor, that there might be a few new forge world pieces for daemonhunters. I heard this from a GW manager, who said he talked with some designers from forgeworld about long term plans. He said they might be adding a resin inquisitor thats related to the one of the future book release. He said he has no idea if this is even remotely true, and I don't completely trust him. if there is something coming, it hasnt even entered planning so dont hold your breath.