PDA

View Full Version : Ravening Hodres leaglity and CD?

yohanes13
05-09-2006, 00:55
Are the lists in ravening hordes still legal or is it only ones that dont have an army book(cd)?

can you still get cd minatures and where from?
would it be plausable to use dwarf models as cd and convert them to be darker etc use centgaurs as bull centaurs this sort of thing, also was the hellcannon chaos only or can cd use it i forget?

god octo
05-09-2006, 11:27
the ravening hordes are legal,in friendly games, but you cannot use them in tournements. You can get their models from the gW bits search, but ebay would be your best bet.

Lardidar
05-09-2006, 14:09
They are tournament legal, check here (http://uk.games-workshop.com/tournaments/pdfs/wfb-gt-pack-2006.pdf) for the W:GT rules pack for the 2006/2007 season and Chaos Dwarfs are in it.

Hmmm, I do like chaos dwarfs. Maybe an army of them for 7th edition may be called for.

DjtHeutii
05-09-2006, 17:32
The only RH armies that are still "legal" in any sense are the Chaos Dwarfs and the DOW as they do not yet have books. Both do, however, have PDF files on the GW website that are more "up to date" then their print incarnations. Whether either one will be updated to cohere to 7th ed rules is anyone's guess.

Whether or not either army is still "legal" in a tourney is up to the tourney organizers.

TheWarSmith
05-09-2006, 17:47
I made CDs out of 6th ed(not the brand new) dwarves. They're easier to convert. Just add spikes and bit bash, etc. The warmachines and bull centaurs might be tough to convert though.

sigur
05-09-2006, 18:54
I made CDs out of 6th ed(not the brand new) dwarves. They're easier to convert. Just add spikes and bit bash, etc. The warmachines and bull centaurs might be tough to convert though.

What about the big hats and the impressive beards and fangs?:mad:

TheWarSmith
05-09-2006, 19:12
I got bored of them quickly, never got time to GS the hats

Nkari
06-09-2006, 15:11
You cant have CD without the hats, beards and Tusks..