PDA

View Full Version : 1000 point Lizardmen

RileyCore
06-09-2006, 01:49
Hey everyone im about to go into a border prince style campaign with about 8 other people . We're starting out at 1000 points. Im trying to make a balanced list to play a number of different armies. Any advice would be much appreciated!

heres what I got so far....
(note that this is a sacred host of sotek list and all of the points have been added in already)

Scar-Vet
light armour
Shield
Scimitar of the sun resplendent 159 pts

20 Saurus
handweapon shield
full command 300 pts

12 skinks
blowpipes 72 pts

12 skinks
jav.
shields 72 pts

3 kroxigor 174pts

3 salamander hunting packs 195 pts

so thats 992 pts.
I'd really like to fit a skink priest into this list but as of now im not too sure what to cut. the reason this is a sotek army is because i want to use the lore of beasts and not heavens because under the new rules it won't be too useful for me.
thanks in advance!

ardude
06-09-2006, 09:48
Hey everyone im about to go into a border prince style campaign with about 8 other people . We're starting out at 1000 points. Im trying to make a balanced list to play a number of different armies. Any advice would be much appreciated!

heres what I got so far....
(note that this is a sacred host of sotek list and all of the points have been added in already)

Scar-Vet
light armour
Shield
Scimitar of the sun resplendent 159 pts

good equipment. give him a mark of sotek for some extra magic defence.
( if you put him in the saurusses that's just over kill)

20 Saurus
handweapon shield
full command 300 pts

if you want to get advantage of being sotek equip them with spears and make them 6 wide.
it doesn't amtter if you charge or not then you will effectivly have 19 attacks!!

12 skinks
blowpipes 72 pts

12 skinks
jav.
shields 72 pts

get just 2 units of 10

3 kroxigor 174pts

3 salamander hunting packs 195 pts

2 will do just fine. cous you want them to kill flankers etc.
and when you get 3 the enemy will simple put cafalry in front of them.
they charge you and you lose 200 pts!

so thats 992 pts.
I'd really like to fit a skink priest into this list but as of now im not too sure what to cut. the reason this is a sotek army is because i want to use the lore of beasts and not heavens because under the new rules it won't be too useful for me.
thanks in advance!

that frees 89 pts.
use it to split your saurusses in 2 units of 15 or somehting like that

RileyCore
06-09-2006, 17:42
thanks dude that helps alot