PDA

View Full Version : Gnoblars?

RandomZombie
24-06-2005, 04:06
Hey, is the gnoblar armylist tournament legal like the zombie pirate one is? I really like these new armylists but I hate all this official/unofficial rubbish.....

The one and only James
24-06-2005, 07:41
I don't have that particular White Dwarf with me at the moment. But, if I'm not mistaken, it is offical.

Lord Setra
24-06-2005, 08:15
Ehm Im not to sure, they could be but I think I can rememeber seeing some where that any army that does not have an army book or an entry in ravening hordes is not tournament legal, but then again I could be wrong.

Math Mathonwy
24-06-2005, 09:08
Ehm Im not to sure, they could be but I think I can rememeber seeing some where that any army that does not have an army book or an entry in ravening hordes is not tournament legal, but then again I could be wrong.
Depends on the tournament. I've seen tournaments that disallow Storm of Chaos lists and tournaments that allow some of the appendix lists from the back of the army books (Snotling horde or Lahmia list for example).

Gorbad Ironclaw
24-06-2005, 14:04
Ask the tournament organisers in question. If they don't like the list, it won't be. If they think it's a fun addition, it likely will be.

Whatever mark GW put on it doesn't necessarily means anything in a non-GW tournament.

RandomZombie
24-06-2005, 14:12
Alrigth cool. thanks.

Riddy
24-06-2005, 15:29

Except that the Zombie Pirate List states that it is official, come on i havn't seen a white dwarf for 6 months and even i know that :p :p

Lord Setra
24-06-2005, 15:31
Except that the Zombie Pirate List states that it is official, come on i havn't seen a white dwarf for 6 months and even i know that :p :p

Never looked at that list.

Well I did say I wasnt sure. And as has already been said, it is down to the tournament organisers.

skavenguy13
24-06-2005, 22:39
We'll probably never know if it's legal. Not written in the WD. Also, I asked them in the FAQ they made on the GW forums.... didn't get an answer. I asked a mod there to ask a staff member...no answer. I asked Portenters often...no answer.

We'll never know. Just ask the organizer, always best to do so if you don't take a "normal" list.

RandomZombie
25-06-2005, 03:29
Wow thats seriously annoying....