-Plague Banner 50pts
Total 257pts

RARE
Spawn of Chaos 60pts
Beast of Nurgle 15pts
Total 75pts

TOTAL 1000ts

well this is my force
tactics, well im thinking ambushing with Wargor and beast herd, while bestigor and minotaur take the bashing and shaman proves cover and a dispel dice. if i do use ambush, u think i shud drop 1 minotaur and give the wargor the dark heart

Pontus
07-09-2006, 12:38
Looks fine apart from (my opinion):

* Abit light on models. Beastherds and chariots are to good to pass up.
* Chaos armor is a 10pt magic item isnt it? That means both characters are over their magic item limit.

Juhaaha
07-09-2006, 13:26
For General, i would take crown of horns (5+ ward, +1 to rally) Drop Chaos armour, cause you cant have 2 same magic items in your list. Drop Bsword too.

for bray shaman.. Staff of sorcery isnt good at all.
Take power familiar and chaos armour. and of course Braystaff

Minotaurs cant have magic standard. and cause they have mark of Nurcle, take light armours for them. drop Bloodkine. 1 extra attack isnt worth for 20pts

Musican for beats herd...

bestigor unit is too small. take att least 16 or even more

ROCKY
07-09-2006, 18:13
pretty good, but needs some adjusting. First off this is a small game which means having expensive items is not always a good idea. for the general I would give the mark of nurgle and give him the bsword, heavy armor, and enchanted shield, as for the shaman (i really see the mark as a wast of points) give him a bray staff and a scroll. Now take a chariot, toss out the bestigors (the units are too small) get herds and take the minatuars with light armor and two hand weapons. lastly takea normal spawn to use asa speed bump.

Darkwolf
07-09-2006, 21:38
erm normal spawns are no faster then nurgle spawns, the only faster one is spawn of slaneesh

ROCKY
08-09-2006, 00:53
erm normal spawns are no faster then nurgle spawns, the only faster one is spawn of slaneesh

yes but they cost less, the nurgle spawn is the weakest.

druchii
08-09-2006, 05:50
Crozgor's Warband
1000pts

HEROES
Crozgor 60pts
Mark of Nurgle 40pts
Berzerker Sword 40pts
Enchanted Shield 10pts
Chaos Armour 10pts
Total 160pts

Bray-Shaman 75pts
Level 2 Wizard 35pts
Staff of Sorcery 50pts
Mark of Nurgle 40pts
Chaos Armour 10pts
Total 210pts

CORE
Beast Herd
7xGor 49pts
-Foe-Render 20pts
-StandardBeare 10pts
8xUngor 32pts
Total 111pts

Bestigor Herd
12xBestigor 144pts
-Gouge-Horn 12pts
-Musician 6pts
-Vitriolic Totem 25pts
Total 187pts

SPECIAL
Minotaurs
4xMinotaurs 160pts
-Extra Weps 12pts
-Bloodkine 20pts
-Mark of Nurgle 15pts
-Plague Banner 50pts
Total 257pts

RARE
Spawn of Chaos 60pts
Beast of Nurgle 15pts
Total 75pts

TOTAL 1000ts

well this is my force
tactics, well im thinking ambushing with Wargor and beast herd, while bestigor and minotaur take the bashing and shaman proves cover and a dispel dice. if i do use ambush, u think i shud drop 1 minotaur and give the wargor the dark heart

I love strictly BoC list, good for you.

Now to the point.

I'd drop the berzerker sword on your General. Being only a 25mm base he'll get a minimal number of bonus attacks. If anything, a sword of might(for half the points!) makes him alot more reliable, and almost as nasty.

You MAY NOT take multiples of the same magic item in the same army(Big Red Rule Book, pg. 152) So you have to ditch the chaos armor on one of the heroes. I'd drop it from the brayshaman.

As for the shaman, I'd drop the mark, and the level. If you're insistant on keeping a strong magical presence on the field, drop all of his additional items (save a dispel scroll) and run him naked, with a braystaff. His place is not in the frontlines, but behind and around them, supporting the rest of the list.

The herd is nice, if a bit small.

The bestigors deserve to be larger. If you're going to keep them that small, run them 6x2, and drop the totem, it seems a waste on S6 models.

If you DO increase their size, shoot for a basic unit of 18, run 6x3(again, maximizing their attack potential).

Ditch the bloodkine in the minotaurs, as mentoned above, is 1A worth 20pts? IMO no. I'd also tell you to get greatweapons on your minotaurs, but I'm a big fan of GWs.

With just the basic changes above, you're looking at an easy extra 185pts to play with. I'd reccomend getting six more bestigor(72) Full commands for all your core units(17pts), With the remaining 95ish points, get another spawn!

Spawn rule. Upgrade him to a beast of nurgle for the lovely poison.

Oh, and you've got 20 points with which to mess around with.

Disclaimer: The math was done hastily and without a calculator, so it may not be 100% accurate. Sue me.

d